$1.50 NLHE STT: $1,50 NLHE STT: Should I got more value from this hand?

bhuelse

bhuelse

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi,

I just played an 50:fifty on pokerstars. (10 player, when 5 gone tournament ends)
These Tournaments are played relative tight.

I had the following hand.
https://www.boomplayer.com/29328640_F0ACC8B70E

I think I should get more value from this hand. Was my bet on turn to small? And should I bet on the river?
I was careful on the river because of the possible straight and flush, and villain calls my turn. Maybe because it was to low?

Thanks for every analyse :)

Q

quant1986

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1. Preflop, I don't usually 3bet against UTG with TT but fine against loose EP open to isolate

2. Turn I think the sizing is fine, to keep weak hands,draws and occasionally induce bluff raise and you have equity/outs against check-raise ranges

3. River I don't think you can extract many values against competent players, the hands worse than yours that may call you river bet is likely AQ,ATs/JTs that you blocked.

But against calling station I think you can bet large on turn and shove the river

Nathan Smith

Nathan Smith

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At this level you should be value betting small on the river. Many players aren't folding an Ace or checking to you with the flush. I would have bet like 40% . This can be exploited but not against this player pool.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands