Your Sport

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What sport would you have liked to play professionally. For me it was American Football and nothing else. Liked all sports and played most but football as always been my passion.

N

NoMore

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello
I have been boxing for 7 years, but due to my health, I could not become a professional athlete.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I wanted to play professional baseball as a kid and was hoping to be an Olympic long jumper. While I was not close in baseball i was really good at the long jump.

Oddly when i was older I became a very good bowler and was touring with the APT just missing a title. I had finally qualified to live out dream and become a professional in that sport but want to become better and be ready to be a competitive tour member and not just qualified with no chance. I would suffer an injury at work just months later that turned out to end my bowling career.

One of my greatest regrets in life was not getting my PBA card. While not competitive I could at least said I made it to the professional ranks. Thats something I will never be able to say now.

M

Minakshi

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have not played any sport professionally but hopefully I can play poker professionally

apLike

apLike

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
What sport would you have liked to play professionally. For me it was American Football and nothing else. Liked all sports and played most but football as always been my passion.
I like tennis, it's quite an expensive and intelligent sport. I like to hold a racket in my hand) It's cool 🏸

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
There are only 2 sports that I would have liked to do professionally and they are Football and Motorsports. The rest I just like to look at it

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
For sure i'm canadian so the children dream is too play in nhl.....and it was my dream long time ago...lollll quebec nordiques was my team

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I always liked baseball, I would have liked to play professionally in my country and in the USA where the best baseball in the world is played. Now I hope that this dream comes true with poker

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
My favourite sport is Football (Soccer) and my favorite player is Erling Haaland (my avatar) He is also from my country and grew up only 100 km from my place.

NSX_Amfe2nat

NSX_Amfe2nat

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Basketball one love! 8 Years ago this game had my heart

gravii2011

gravii2011

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For me, my favorite sport is 100% and what I would like to do professionally is football. I always dreamed of taking to the field and being in the top team, but unfortunately I did not have the opportunity (

reeseflamees

reeseflamees

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Soccer I think is the most beautiful sport of all

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I was younger I always wanted to play baseball professionally, also was a great pitcher playing baseball all my younger days. I bailed out of baseball after having children, I think I had a great shot at making it as a pitcher. I am glad the way my life turned out ,by not making it in any sports professionally. At bat I was ok didn't hit a lot of home runs but on base average was great, having a family is great enough for myself I have no regrets.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like all sports, but football (soccer) is my favorite and American football is what really got me.

frost234

frost234

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I like swimming. As a child, for three years I studied very seriously

StArDemonn

StArDemonn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wanted to play football (soccer) professionally but never happend. I stopped playing and went to college.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
for me it's table tennis I played very hard in my youth

F

Foldcallraise

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
If I could choose a job in the sports world, I would easily choose Soccer. It was and may always be my passion.

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I was very young I wanted to be a F1 driver. Aryton Senna was my favourite driver. I even learned to drive go-kart in a school led by the father of Csaba Kesjár (he almoust became a F1 driver but he had a fatal accident), but even go-kart was an expensive sport. One set of tyres costed an average month salary. So I stopped dreaming about it. :D Now if I have to choose then soccer or...E sport. LOL I'm good in World of Tanks. :p

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.When Iwas a child I wanted to play soccer(football)professionally.I used to play it everyday during my whole childhood and when I was a teenager as well.I really didn´t care if it was a cold day or if it was raining,I just wanted to play football with my friends.Nowadays, even thoughI only play it every now and then,I still love the game,so I enjoy watching it on tv.

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Basketball. God, I would be so proud of myself.

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I played table tennis for some time, I represented the railroad class in some indoor and outdoor tournaments in the city where I live.
I was invited by a club to train and become a professional, but I didn't accept due to financial conditions at the time.
I really liked playing table tennis, but today I don't play anymore, I still have all my stuff, like rackets, extra racket rubbers, balls and other accessories.

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played semi-pro football. Hockey was also a game i was very good at, but if i really had to choose, it would be golf.

cardcounter

cardcounter

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I did some ultra marathon bike races before but now I´m to fat