My youngest son fighting again!!!

Ronaldadio

Ronaldadio

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
David has been doing judo, boxing and Muay Thai for about a year. He has a great future in the fight game so his coaches say, he trains every night for about 12 hours a week - this is on top of being captain of the school rugby team among other things. He loves it. Here is a clip of his most recent victory - he is always put in against bigger people with higher grade and more experience - but he loves it!!! Mad or what.

If you want to keep track of him on facebook, go here http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_122603561149848

You can also see his first boxing fight in front of 600 people on a pro boxing bill !!!

ludo90

ludo90

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cool , props to you and your son mate ! :)

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Apparently in this fight, if you get taken down, you get demoted all the way to white belt :D

Good luck to your son! I always liked judo when I took it.. it was a lot of fun.

Martin

Martin

Scokyl's Scoundrels
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Nice work. It's always a strange feeling I find after watching some other kid hitting your son, obviously none of that in this video though. My sons have both been fighting kickboxing tourneys for 3 years now and me and the wife still get that feeling of wanting to go and smack the other lad thats hitting our son lol

Ronaldadio

Ronaldadio

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Apparently in this fight, if you get taken down, you get demoted all the way to white belt :D

Good luck to your son! I always liked judo when I took it.. it was a lot of fun.

lol - the other kid had the wrong belt on - for i.d. purposes one wears white and the other red.

Thanks for checking out guys ;)

Martin

Martin

Scokyl's Scoundrels
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Last edited:
Ronaldadio

Ronaldadio

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah I know it, I'm from Pegswood so most of the kids round here that go to boxing go to Newbiggin.

Just watched his boxing video really good stuff, future Olympian there I think. Where does he do his Muay Thai at?

I`m in Cramlington :)

Muay Thai in Benwell, Newcastle

He is mad keen on all his fighting stuff - as soon as he gets in from training he is straight onto the pc to watch old fights.

Keep in contact an I might see you around?

Martin

Martin

Scokyl's Scoundrels
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Will do, who knows our boys may cross paths in the future, my youngest is 13 so you never know.

Think I'll have to copy you sometime and start up my own kids fighting thread.

Makwa

Makwa

Undesirable Predator
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Put him in here, no probs:

Ronaldadio

Ronaldadio

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ouch!!!
He does similar in Muay Thai, but mainly to the thighs, body and head lol

Ronaldadio

Ronaldadio

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
and the fight that won the gold

I think the other guy didnt want to know after a while?

Martin

Martin

Scokyl's Scoundrels
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Good stuff, is this a local, regional or national tournament.

He looks a big lad for his age mind a bit like my two

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
very cool :) best of luck to him , he is a tough boy . hope your stuff is going good too :)

Ronaldadio

Ronaldadio

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good stuff, is this a local, regional or national tournament.

He looks a big lad for his age mind a bit like my two

He is not big for his age funny enough, about average. The first guy he fought was bigger than him - check video - the last guys was a bit smaller but a full belt higher. All of the kids he fought we older than him by a year or two.

He is solid however and very aggressive.

Ronaldadio

Ronaldadio

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
very cool :) best of luck to him , he is a tough boy . hope your stuff is going good too :)

Thanks buddy and yep, everything is well at this end, hope the same applies to you and yours ;)