XLV Super Bowl weather problem.

Boston1993

Boston1993

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would think that they should open the roof at the Super Bowl game so that the two teams that live in cold/wet/rainy/snowy areas that are playing would feel right at home in Texas.
Go Green Bay.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Joe is flying out of Dallas today. His 9:30 flight got cancelled but he was there early enough for the 8:15 so they let him on it. Then they sat on the plane for hours waiting for the rnuway to get de-iced. At least he will get home though.

Exit141RTe1

Exit141RTe1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Weather! Are you serious. Two inches of snow and nobody knows what to do. Try up here in eastern canada we got 4 feet on the ground and waiting for another dumping on Sunday morning. b\No matter what we will have a party game time. Guaranteed!

JasonD1014

JasonD1014

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Weather shouldn't be an issue for the Superbowl. I'm not too far north of Arlington and we're getting more snow than I've ever seen in Arkansas. I agree with Boston, open the roof, and let's go Packers!!! P.S. hopefully the big TV will fall on Roethlisberger ;)

E

eaglezoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Six people were injured, one critically, after being struck by ice and snow falling off the domed roof of Cowboys Stadium. The injured were private contractors hired by the NFL to prepare the stadium for the game.

The critically injured person was taken to John Peter Smith Hospital in Fort Worth. The other five were taken to Arlington Memorial Hospital; they are listed in good condition.

JasonD1014

JasonD1014

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Six people were injured, one critically, after being struck by ice and snow falling off the domed roof of Cowboys Stadium. The injured were private contractors hired by the NFL to prepare the stadium for the game.

The critically injured person was taken to John Peter Smith Hospital in Fort Worth. The other five were taken to Arlington Memorial Hospital; they are listed in good condition.

Yeah you're right it was 6 people, but when I posted it the storyline still said 5 people.

Boston1993

Boston1993

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Roethlisberger

P.S. hopefully the big TV will fall on Roethlisberger ;)
Jason, I think the hammer fell on his head. Pulling for Green Bay as we have a local talk show host the lives/dies by the Steelers. When he is questioned about football of another team, the host goes burserk and attempts to raise the Steelers above all other teams.

pfb8888

pfb8888

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in bad weather pittsburgh wins at least 9 out of 10 versus green bay