World Series Game 7 - Hello

TrueOC

TrueOC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its sad that the last game is tonight, even thought baseball has the longest season it always seems like it flys by. I remeber Opening day as if it were yesterday. Too bad my Mets sucked this year, hopefully we turn things around and get are players heathly next year and I think signing a decent #2 pitcher is a must and well be good. But anyways its really sad to see baseball end and exiciting to see the offseason moves free agency/trades. Cant Wait!

TrueOC

TrueOC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think its a lock that Pujols stays in St. Louis it wouldnt be right if they have the ring ceremony and he isnt there. Caouldnt think of that happening, only if hes in a Mets uniform id be happy but hes gotta stay in St. Louis now, just the right thing to do

MDTed

MDTed

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When the series started I had no preference as to who would win.

The longer it went on though, and the more they showed Nolan Ryan with his sour face in the stands, the more I wanted the Cardinals to win. Ryan looked like he had both swallowed something nasty and was constipated beyond belief.

It's somehow appropriate that his club set a new WS record for walks since Ryan is the MLB all time record holder for most walks issued.

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Everybody was scared of Nolan Ryan back in the day. Dude was a beast of a pitcher! I use to have his rookie card until my house burned down in 1997 :(

Top 10 Games