Winter Olympics 2010

KMC1828

KMC1828

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Enjoyed the hockey game last night. :D

I heard Obama has proposed an exchange plan, we ill send some juniors to Canads to learn curling & Canads will send some juniors down here to learn how to play hockey. :bootyshak :bootyshak :bootyshak :bootyshak :bootyshak :bootyshak :)

Actually a decent amount of Canadians come to the USA to play hockey, mostly at major universities for the NCAA. Jonathan Toews (Chicago Blackhawks) played for Univ of North Dakota for a couple years before getting drafted in the NHL, just as an example of a big name player who played in the USA for a bit.

Makwa

Makwa

Undesirable Predator
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the womens snow wrestling, with a break at the lodge by the fire with a brandy to help their nipples unfreeze, am always up for that...

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It might be boring but every match is extremely close.

Yea, for the majority all the games I've seen have been close except for a few that I watched.

They were blowouts though, like 9-2, 9-1, 8-2 etc.

Pothole

Pothole

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
make that 13 Gold, we just won curling, AGAIN,,lol. Clearly the top country at these Olympics,,,,Canada. We are now the record holder for gold medals by a host nation, tied for most gold medals all time and have a chance to beat it by getting gold in hockey tomorrow. Face facts, were a bunch of cold weather sport lovers, cause it's winter here 7 months of the year,,,

Last edited:
Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
gonna be cheerin for U.S.A in the hockey final Sunday, but good luck to Canada, lot of pressure on those guys.

blade1984

blade1984

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i watch all the snowboarding and sking event also some hockey both male and female events i don't care for the summer games :)

DawgBones

DawgBones

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
make that 13 Gold, we just won curling, AGAIN,,lol. Clearly the top country at these Olympics,,,,Canada. We are now the record holder for gold medals by a host nation, tied for most gold medals all time and have a chance to beat it by getting gold in hockey tomorrow. Face facts, were a bunch of cold weather sport lovers, cause it's winter here 7 months of the year,,,

Congrats on the Curling gold. Watched the match earlier in the week. You guys rock.:) Or at least know how to throw/roll one:D

gonna be cheerin for U.S.A in the hockey final Sunday, but good luck to Canada, lot of pressure on those guys.

+1 Looking forward to this :)

K

kendiking

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Cross country and ice hockey. And I like to watch curling...but only every four year then.
smile.gif

Jillychemung

Jillychemung

Stacks & Stacks
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Having grown up watching Geoff Bodine start his racing career at the Chemung Speedrome, I have always had an interest in how the bobsled team does. It was great to see all the hard work by all involved pay off in the medals won this year by all the bobsledders.