Where Do You Place Your Bets

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
sometimes I bet on football, on League championship matches mostly, well, sometimes matches like Arsenal-Liverpool, I used to bet in two of our local offices, but then I wanted to bet in offices that are tied to poker rooms - this is 888 sports and poker stars bookmaker, but after seeing the line that is given to say football I was surprised by the match, it is so poor, compared to those sites where I put, for comparison I will give lines for total Over / Under less the same matches in different offices

the first 2 pictures are local offices that offer a wide selection, the last picture from the 888 sports website, in my opinion this is already greed, offering these bets they make the chances of winning much less, limiting the player

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I bet wherever i can :unsure:
Although currently i'm also not betting as much as regularly since i'm saving money for world cup and/or advent calendar type of promotions etc which should come out in several sites soon ...

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I bet wherever i can :unsure:
Although currently i'm also not betting as much as regularly since i'm saving money for world cup and/or advent calendar type of promotions etc which should come out in several sites soon ...
yesterday I wanted to bet Inter Milan will score more than 1 goal, and in 888 and poker stars did not give such a bet, 2.25 coefficient

are you saving money for a ticket or to bet during the World Cup?

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I place bets on pokerstars and bet where the rake is the lowest and make small money from free bet promotions. Currently the lowest rake I have found is college football at 4.5 percent on spread and points. The NBA comes in second at 5 percent for spread and points. How does this compare with other sportsbetting sites? Do other sites give out lots of freebets as well? How does rake compare?

navicula

navicula

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I place bets on pokerstars and bet where the rake is the lowest and make small money from free bet promotions. Currently the lowest rake I have found is college football at 4.5 percent on spread and points. The NBA comes in second at 5 percent for spread and points. How does this compare with other sportsbetting sites? Do other sites give out lots of freebets as well? How does rake compare?
Other sites also often provide free bets, such as betfair and sometimes bet365.

I usually bet on sports at Betfair, bet365, and Dafabet.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I don't bet at all because I'm no longer interested in betting

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Other sites also often provide free bets, such as Betfair and sometimes bet365.

I usually bet on sports at Betfair, bet365, and Dafabet.
Speaking of Bet365 then as far i remember then in current 22/23 season they have clearly gone backwards cause so far there haven't been a single free bet offer or something like that ?!? And previous years they used to offer free bets on Premier Leagye almost every single week ...

I just hope that they are still going to offer free bets during Qatar World Cup (when England plays) ...

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I did not put free bets, but where I play they give 1000 units and if you score the highest coefficient in a day, then there are several prize places and at the end of the month the one who scored the highest coefficient takes the prize, there is good money there, for a daily order of 100 and for a monthly prize of more than $ 1000

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
plane ticket, stadium ticket, I wanted to ask are you planning a trip to Qatar?
No. In terms of visiting major sporting event germany in 2 years time sounds more reasonsble destination in every possible way (when compared to Qatar) ...

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I preffer to place bets on a site that does not offer poker, for example, so as not to be tempted to mix my money and bankroll

W

watup

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
did it on pokerstars, it aint available anymore to me, so i dont anymore, hope it will come back soon