What are the biggest teams in MLB?

F

Foldcallraise

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I've played baseball, but I've never followed the competitive, so which teams have the most titles in history?

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
The New York Yankees are the team with the most titles in the MLB followed by the St. Louis Cardinals. In several years I hope to see my favorite team the Los Angeles Dodgers in this ranking

F

Foldcallraise

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
The New York Yankees are the team with the most titles in MLB followed by St. Louis Cardinals. In several years I hope to see my favorite team, the Los Angeles Dodgers, in this ranking.
Yankess are really well known, but these Cardinals I haven't heard of. And do you know Japanese baseball?

pasha poltava

pasha poltava

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I am from Ukraine, but even here we know that this is the New York Yankees, I bet on them many times on the sweepstakes and won!!!!

francisco mendoza

francisco mendoza

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Definitely the NY Yankees. They are currently the biggest team with the greatest money capacity in the MLB. And for this season they have a lot to look for in the series. They have an excellent team, as we say in Venezuela, they have a blunderbuss...hahahaha

reeseflamees

reeseflamees

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
I like this sports not too much but NY Yankes is my favorite

F

Foldcallraise

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Do the Japanese stand out in MLB?

cdntyler87

cdntyler87

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Yankees are by far the most known franchise 50/50 love hate them.. most hate them because they have infinite money to squander away to attaracr anyone they want!! Jays fan here and they have a large following being Canada’s only team.. Japanese do t have a presence aside ichiro and ohtani

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I have been a supporter of the New York Yankees since I was a child