What a Coward....

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That is funny, I gotta show Brien this, we went to a preseason baseball game once and there was a similar situation but he put his hand out in front of me and it hit his hand and bounced up and hit the chick behind us:eek:
But at least he didn't bail...

Pothole

Pothole

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That is funny, I gotta show Brien this, we went to a preseason baseball game once and there was a similar situation but he put his hand out in front of me and it hit his hand and bounced up and hit the chick behind us:eek:
But at least he didn't bail...

I did the same thing at a cricket match when we lived in the UK ( solid cork 4 3/4 oz ball travelling at around 70 mph with a brutal triple stiched seam ), fk me it hurt. Didn't hit anyone else fortunately though. Though after watchin the vid, what do you expect from a tool who doesn't know where the front of his head is ( vis a vie cap on sideways ).

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I did the same thing at a cricket match when we lived in the UK ( solid cork 4 3/4 oz ball travelling at around 70 mph with a brutal triple stiched seam ), fk me it hurt. Didn't hit anyone else fortunately though. Though after watchin the vid, what do you expect from a tool who doesn't know where the front of his head is ( vis a vie cap on sideways ).
lmao, ya total tool. I bet he makes the kissy face on his facebook pic. lol

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
haha at least they can crack up about it, and the gf didn't seem to mind too much. but i would have been really embarrassed as that guy, and would have at least given the ball to her!

Charzr

Charzr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/08/12/earlyshow/main6766272.shtml

Update: The famous foul ball couple from Tuesday night’s Houston Astros game have decided to break up.

According to The Early Show, Sara Saco-Vertiz and former boyfriend Bo Wyble have called it quits, but it’s not only because of what happened at the game.
Asked by co-anchor Harry Smith about their status, Saco-Veritz said, “Alright. Well, I mean it[s not over because of the ball. Um…” “More than we want to know,” Smith interjected.

=========================================================
He should have given the ball immediately and a couple of kisses in the elbow....either way the tool is without girlfriend now.....

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I woulda caught it.

garenka

garenka

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah he's abit of a coward for getting out of the way but imho if the chick knew any better she should have ducked and covered. And even more so she just got hit on the elbow...poor thing...she's gonna be OOOOOOOOOOkay. So the lesson in all of this is "Dont count on your boyfriend to take that bullet for you...because he already gtfo'd". Silly woman :)

Hordling

Hordling

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
"uhh I lost it in the lights"

hahahaha priceless.

:)

B

Bovinity

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, if they were already on the road to breaking up anyway, maybe he was thinking, "I'm getting his for this chick, pfft." =D