WE THE NORTH

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Raps have had one of the toughest schedules in the league. From now on, it's going to be pretty easy. The Raps have a shot at finishing 1st in the conference with their schedule. It's gonna be close with Boston and Cleveland though.

Like I said, Raps are already closing the gap on both teams.

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And what a great Christmas gift. A loss from the Celts and the Cavs puts the Raps in 1st

Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
And what a great Christmas gift. A loss from the Celts and the Cavs puts the Raps in 1st
Yep - You got that right. Lots of home games for the remainder of the season. If these guys continue to gel, it will not matter who the opponent is on any given night.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Gross effort against a bad mavs team 37 percent shooting even stopped mavs to 0 points for six minutes in forth but still lost ,dont watch tape of that debacle that was just bad bad

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
24/10 on the season after a beatdown of the hawks loveeee it

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Crushed the bucs for the second time in a week this time on the road 129-110 jv wascrazy good in the third quarter

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good night last night. Hit the bar with a few friends and watched the World Juniors and Bucks game simultaneously and they both won!

We need that effort from JV more often. Also, I miss Bebe's length. Guy would have had like 5 blocks if the refs hadn't taken a few away incorrectly.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good night last night. Hit the bar with a few friends and watched the World Juniors and Bucks game simultaneously and they both won!

We need that effort from JV more often. Also, I miss Bebe's length. Guy would have had like 5 blocks if the refs hadn't taken a few away incorrectly.

Thats awesome must have been ablast i know i watched both at home on the 64 inch plasma with family and we were liking it especially the hockey! Raptors are coming together big with this new group

Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Should be a walk in the park tonight. Hope they don't get complacent.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
28-10 wasnt pretty but they won ,real question is how hurt lowry is

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Big showdown tonight your team vs my team the two best teams in East

Look forward to it.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hard to like the raps chances without second and third in team scoring tonight ,hope they find away

Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Agreed - Kyle and Serge are big parts. Good time in the season to have this happen - lots of games left. Gives the young guys floor time to help improve the team for the long haul.

Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Wow - Can you believe that game? Freddy was on fire! JV and all the others came through big time, even when DeMar had an off night! Made Cleveland look like bottom dwellers.

masonman88

masonman88

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this team is playing so deep and has been so deep from last year . its just showing more and more as they need to. what a great game last night!

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Great showing by the Raps non star players really stuck it to my Cavs.

No Lowry no Ibaka Derozan did not have a great game and they still ran the Cavs out of the building.

Cavs January woes continue.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Terrible first half ,worse reffing and almost beat the warriors without kyle this team is growing

masonman88

masonman88

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
almost came back on GS wow..... the refs are like that every game! it's hard when you have to beat the ref's too!

Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
They just cannot dig themselves into 20+ deficits and expect to come back in the second half. I hate to blame the refs, but it sure seems there is a bias. Refs have to call the plays according to the rule book, not according to a player's star status or a team's reputation. Maybe I am just whining, but I saw several clear calls that should be reviewed by the referees association. Some of these guys, (e.g.; Tony Brothers) seem very anti-Raptors.

Lowry is his own worst enemy when it comes to the refs. He is a constant complainer - on every call. Play the game and get the calls.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Blame the refs the last few games have been disgusting and outright wrong and to fine demar for pointing out the truth is an embarrassement ,just watch the game and some of the absurd calls when it matters the most .Even look at the bucs /thunder game for example greek freek clearly out of bounds drives for winning layup ref is right there looking down at his feet our of bounds doesnt call it bucs win i mean cmon now is this betting at play or what , inref basketball and i wanted to lose it because something was at play there ,let alone rhe continued bs against the raptors many games per year and they admit after its done but yet it still keeps going on .

Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I have to agree that Derozan's fine is ridiculous, but the league has to do it. Let's hope the league examines things and does something about it. The refs are just too focused on the stars and giving them the breaks. Sucks.

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Couple of hard fought, grind-it-out, defensive battles won against the Spurs and the Pistons. Raps are now only 2 games behind the Celtics

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And of course, the Heat and the Wizards are within 2 of Cleveland... we can potentially avoid them until the ECF if we play it right

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Getting first is everything sad to see them throw 12 point leads away to a team like utah like lastnight ,most of the losses havnt been the other team taking the game its been us handing them to them ,good year so far but geez we could be a team that has only lost 6 or so games instead of 13 i think it is

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have to agree that Derozan's fine is ridiculous, but the league has to do it. Let's hope the league examines things and does something about it. The refs are just too focused on the stars and giving them the breaks. Sucks.

Agreed plus the man is a star he has been top 15 in scoring for multiple years now and has improved his overall game so much year after year tome he is the only star on the raps kyle is good not great ,demar is great espe ially adding more defence and now a decent 3 cmon now refs