Watch NFL Without Cable

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For all you Americans without cable or English who want to watch NFL weekly like myself hit this link!

http://www.soccertvlive.net/watch/83375/1/watch-red-zone.html

I know PC uses it, wasnt aware Americans werent aware of this link or football wasnt on like normal TV!

Few guys on skype group just said man I wish I could watch the games etc so now you can !

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks, I am sure this will come in handy as my team is not in my state, so sometimes the television is not my option.
I am sure I will be using it.

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Been using your links for a long time now Jake. Thanks again Buddy!..These links Jake has folks are awesome. There so helpful

pcgnome

pcgnome

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And there is no charge for this?

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah forgot to mention its free, just a reliable good quality free stream!

alaskabill

alaskabill

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Awesome llink. You are officially my hero sir.

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Iv been using it for 2 years lol was just unaware that US guys had to pay for football, I thought it was free everywhere but obvs not lol!

NineLions

NineLions

Advanced beginner
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks Jurn! Don't have a telly in my den, so I'll give this a go for the Monday night games!

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Iv been using it for 2 years lol was just unaware that US guys had to pay for football, I thought it was free everywhere but obvs not lol!
It is if the game is considered to be in your market (i.e. on local network tv). And if it's a 'local' game and they sold enough tickets for the live venue; otherwise (and Raiders fan can attest to this) the game is blacked out, and no one can watch it in that local area. And of course west coast programmers will carry the west coast team games before the east coast and vice versa...

Now, if only you would have given us this link before my husband purchased the Directv NFL Sunday Ticket package...:( :p

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
surely you knew I watched football JQ from over here, they cover 4 games a week and gotta get my redzone fix!

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I know that! I asked you about that link of FB, but alas, you must have missed my comment. :(

Oh, and btw, I ****ing hate the Redzone Channel! It ruins the oppurtunity to watch a really good game start to finish! But of course with fantasy football, fuhgettaboutit.

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i watch the whole pack games then switch redzone on after :)

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Yeah, we always watch the Seahawks games (my hubs team). If I want to watch my Niners I go into the other room. Although it was pretty sweet watching the Niners run over the 'Hawks yesterday. :D

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Funny you post this today Jake because my wife ordered the full package cable today and it was installed with the boxes and such before I woke up. Watching the pats game in HD On my big screen. Whoot!

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great link, man you can get almost any sport you want on the internet. Espn3.com (not bootleg, of course) is a surprisingly good source of extra games and offbeat sports as well. If your bandwidth is great you'll get a great picture too.

DawgBones

DawgBones

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For all you Americans without cable or English who want to watch NFL weekly like myself hit this link!

http://www.soccertvlive.net/watch/83375/1/watch-red-zone.html

I know PC uses it, wasnt aware Americans werent aware of this link or football wasnt on like normal TV!

Few guys on skype group just said man I wish I could watch the games etc so now you can !
Hey Tina Turner may not need another hero but I did so Thank You for this!
:adore: :adore: :icon_chee :adore: :adore:
Thanks, I am sure this will come in handy as my team is not in my state, so sometimes the television is not my option.
I am sure I will be using it.
+1