5TR8 FLUSH

5TR8 FLUSH

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
:eek: Who will win Vick and the eagles or McNabb and the skins, should be a great rivalry game. The eagles going up against the ex-franchise QB, i'm an eagles fan so I hope they win. :)

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Rams just beat the Deadskins.

This one's a no brainer.

FYI - always add cake and bastard to the choices or not many people will vote.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I see the Redskins pulling off an emotional upset. Divisional games are never easy.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You ever seen that segment "C'mon Man!"

Nope but I have an idea what you're implying. And there is never a guarantee on any Sunday, anything that can happen could happen.

Coulda woulda shoulda: this might be the Eagles' complaint after this coming weekend.

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nope but I have an idea what you're implying. And there is never a guarantee on any Sunday, anything that can happen could happen.

Coulda woulda shoulda: this might be the Eagles' complaint after this coming weekend.

It's all about the running game, and if the Rams can run on the Deadskins - you should know the Eagles can.

Especially with Vick.

ckingriches

ckingriches

Lucky Multiple League MVP
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pretty much a tossup, until you factor in the home field advantage for the Eagles. Vick won't be as dominating as he was against the pathetic defenses of the Lions and Jaguars. But they'll have enough to beat McNabb.

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Vegas has the 'skins as 6 point underdogs. So no, not a toss up. I'll take a ton of action on the Eagles at -1 if you think its a toss up.

ckingriches

ckingriches

Lucky Multiple League MVP
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe you should read my post more carefully. I said it was a tossup until you factor in the home field advantage. I'd say that's worth 3 to 5 points, wouldn't you?

G

Gr3atness

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Who will win (the Super Bowl) Skins or Eagles?

Neither, so my interest is low to moderate.

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Vegas has the 'skins as 6 point underdogs. So no, not a toss up. I'll take a ton of action on the Eagles at -1 if you think its a toss up.

Eagles will easily cover the spread.

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe you should read my post more carefully. I said it was a tossup until you factor in the home field advantage. I'd say that's worth 3 to 5 points, wouldn't you?
Home field is traditionally worth a field goal. So on a neutral site, the line would be Philly -3.

So no, still not a toss up. And I'm kinda inclined to believe that Philly will cover. They're by far a pass first team, and the Redskins secondary is one of the worst in the league. Philly's defense has been off & on, and I'd expect them to be "on" for a home game against McNabb & the Redskins.

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You ever seen that segment "C'mon Man!"

I love that segment.

Pretty much a tossup, until you factor in the home field advantage for the Eagles. Vick won't be as dominating as he was against the pathetic defenses of the Lions and Jaguars. But they'll have enough to beat McNabb.

Agree. Hopefully the confidence and positive energy with the win over the pathetic teams will be synergystic.

Eagles will easily cover the spread.
Yup. They are locked and loaded. And at home.

Charzr

Charzr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I want the Redskins to win only because they traded McNabb away....so that way he can shove it up their ..... but they way Vick is playing I don't think the Redskins can pull this one.....

C

CasperJames

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll eat my crow and go with Vick on this one. I'm stunned at how well he has played so far no matter how weak the competition has been. I never gave Vick a chance in a previous thread in regards to him. His legs are definitely back, but he's not relying on them. I never saw this coming.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow the Eagles "should" have won at the end, if I was Avant I'd be knocking my head against something. Pretty close game, Eagles probably would have won imo if Vick didn't get hurt, Kolb was terrible.

Charzr

Charzr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah they should have won that game with that catch turned interception, but you gotta say it....It's just KARMA, lol

5TR8 FLUSH

5TR8 FLUSH

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Wow the Eagles "should" have won at the end, if I was Avant I'd be knocking my head against something. Pretty close game, Eagles probably would have won imo if Vick didn't get hurt, Kolb was terrible.

Eagles should have won, and if I was Avant I would also of been knocking my head against something. I've never really like kolb so I'm not expecting anything good in the upcoming games without vick. I also believe the eagles would of won if Vick didn't get hurt. Hope he returns soon and keeps his starter job. :D

roland cote

roland cote

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Vick and Mc Nabb are just so so quarterbacks. Not much interest in either, Vick's a egoist criminal and should at best be a running back or reciever and McNabb would probably excell as 'a short distance, gotta have em yards' fullback.

5TR8 FLUSH

5TR8 FLUSH

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Vick and Mc Nabb are just so so quarterbacks. Not much interest in either, Vick's a egoist criminal and should at best be a running back or reciever and McNabb would probably excell as 'a short distance, gotta have em yards' fullback.

I think vick would make a good special team returner(kick off/punt returns) and not so much a running back because not big enough. He could probably make a descent receiver and McNabb is a good QB and will never see him in the back field. :)

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think vick would make a good special team returner(kick off/punt returns) and not so much a running back because not big enough. He could probably make a descent receiver and McNabb is a good QB and will never see him in the back field. :)

Sounds foolish.

Vick would get hurt quick returning kicks.

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think he would get hurt more being in the back field than returning kicks.

That makes no sense.

He's always been a qb, he's shown he can't take the big hits.