UFC 133 Discussion thread!

ludo90

ludo90

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just got some pointers on this upcoming event.
First the really exciting match in this event for me and my mates is absolutely the prelim Alexander Gustafsson vs Matt hamill.
As you can see im swedish and this is our only good fighter so far in UFC so i will be cheering for him as never before! My predicition : Gustafsson TKO 3rd! FOTN
The rest of the matchups i got Belfort winning farely easy... Not impressed by Sexyamas performances.
Main event i think Rashad will dominate whit the standup seeing who he has been training whit. For example i saw a video whit him and bernard hopkins discussion different things and he has been working whit a good muay thai coach also.

But i hope Tito wins (hate rashad xD!)

Feel free to discuss the event whit me ! :)

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Will be watching - but still new to UFC so no favs yet!

L

liamkg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rory MacDonald = the guy who will beat GSP give him a bit of time

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I got:

Natal
Brown
Hendricks
Pace
Mendes
Hamill
MacDonald
Rivera
Hallman
Belfort
Evans

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Rory MacDonald = the guy who will beat GSP give him a bit of time

I'm not so sure about that.. MacDonald trains with GSP.

In the current roster, I'd give Carlos Condit the best chance to best GSP.

L

liamkg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not so sure about that.. MacDonald trains with GSP.

In the current roster, I'd give Carlos Condit the best chance to best GSP.

Evans trained with Jones now they hate each other

Give it time Mortis if MacDonald matures to be as good as he looks + if GSP is still around i'd say they will meet in the biggest Canadian match u ever seen

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
First the really exciting match in this event for me and my mates is absolutely the prelim Alexander Gustafsson vs Matt hamill.
As you can see im swedish and this is our only good fighter so far in UFC so i will be cheering for him as never before! My predicition : Gustafsson TKO 3rd! FOTN
The rest of the matchups i got Belfort winning farely easy... Not impressed by Sexyamas performances.
Main event i think Rashad will dominate whit the standup seeing who he has been training whit. For example i saw a video whit him and bernard hopkins discussion different things and he has been working whit a good muay thai coach also.

You must be happy now!!

L

liamkg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Big win for Gustafsson puts him on the verge of the higher echelons of the light heavyweight division

L

liamkg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
MacDonald put on a clinic on Pyle whos no joke

Mort if you give Condit the best chance vs GSP MacDonald lost to Condit with 7 seconds left and if it went the distance MacDonald would have won a split decision

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
MacDonald put on a clinic on Pyle whos no joke

Mort if you give Condit the best chance vs GSP MacDonald lost to Condit with 7 seconds left and if it went the distance MacDonald would have won a split decision

But it didn't go the distance. There are no "would haves" :)

I'm not disagreeing that MacDonald is a great athlete and fighter, and will be a force to be reckoned with in the next 5 years.. but I still don't see him fighting GSP at all. And if they did, I still don't see him beating GSP. At least not right now.. in 5 years, who really knows.. but I just don't see it.

Right now.. Condit has the best chance.

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
dam Rashad Evans is still the man. get some.

Dreams of Tragedy

Dreams of Tragedy

dreamsoftragedy.com
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
so say if i am beting on this...which fighters will win me the money??

ludo90

ludo90

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I actually missed the match (gustafsson-hamill) live, man was i bummed out !
Although he looked really good, now i wanna see him against a top 10 fighter for sure!
Overall i loved the event.. and how could river-sakara not get FOTN ??

Also omg , those underpants Hallman wore.. What was he thinking? There are videos where his "package" is shown in various websites all over the world and he didnt even ask Dana white for permission to wear em..
He's cut for good, And earned ebersole 70k$ atleast :p