UFC 109 TONIGHT

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sick fight card. probably wont go watch it tonight but ill download it tomorrow to watch it.

Randy Couture vs. Mark Coleman
Nate Marquardt vs. Chael Sonnen
Mike Swick vs Paulo Thiago
Demian Maia vs. Dan Miller
Matt Serra vs. Frank Trigg

Couture via decision
Marquardt via TKO
Swick via KO
Maia via sub
Serra via KO

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Couture via UD
Marquardt via KO
Thiago via TKO
Maia via SUB
Serra via TKO

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ufc 110 is gonna be badass imo

dontshiveagit

dontshiveagit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
couture still has it haha, i won some money off him, me and my friends usually bet on ufc and couture always comes through wooooo

Crummy

Crummy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sick fight card. probably wont go watch it tonight but ill download it tomorrow to watch it.

Randy Couture vs. Mark Coleman

Ok, I love Randy Couture, however Mark Coleman is from Fremont, OH and fights out of Columbus so I don't know about this one...... I'll be happy with either guy getting the W!

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
couture still has it haha, i won some money off him, me and my friends usually bet on ufc and couture always comes through wooooo

surprisingly he does still seem to have it...i dont see him ever having a title run or anything obv.

S

schmos

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Couture via UD
Marquardt via KO
Thiago via KO
Maia via sub
Serra via TKO

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
surprisingly he does still seem to have it...i dont see him ever having a title run or anything obv.

There's a chance that he may get another title shot if he beats Coleman, believe it or not. I doubt that they would give it to him, but the UFC said there's a chance.

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There's a chance that he may get another title shot if he beats Coleman, believe it or not. I doubt that they would give it to him, but the UFC said there's a chance.

yea i had heard that too..what i meant though was i dont think he will ever hold the belt though haha

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
yea i had heard that too..what i meant though was i dont think he will ever hold the belt though haha

Machida vs. Couture would be an interesting fight, though.. if that were to ever happen.

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is on PPV tonight?

Should me order it??????

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
honestly..if your a fight fan than go ahead and order it...the next ufc fight is in 2 weeks though with a better card imo...also the whole thing will be available for download by tomorrow which is how ill watch it

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Machida vs. Couture would be an interesting fight, though.. if that were to ever happen.

yea that would def be interesting..dont think it will happen though as alot of ppl wanna get a crack (again ((rashad and shogun)) ) at machida

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
If you only get 1 or 2 PPV's a year, I would recommend holding off until UFC 112 or UFC 113, though.

UFC 112 will have two title fights, Anderson Silva vs. Vitor Belfort for the Middleweight Championship and BJ Penn vs. Frankie Edgar for the Lightweight Championship, and Matt Huges vs. Renzo Gracie.

UFC 113 will have the rematch of Lyoto Machida vs. Shogun Rua for the Light Heavyweight Championship, Paul Daley vs. Josh Koshcheck, and Kimbo Slice vs. Matt Mitrione.

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
paul daley is one mofo badass fwiw

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Off of what Mortis said. Ill save the ppv order for a better card.. Wife dont like me ordering that expensive shit alot. I can if i want but if i do it alot oh boy do i ****ing hear it let me tell ya

R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Randy is the man, the next one is going to be great. This one still will be good.

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Off of what Mortis said. Ill save the ppv order for a better card.. Wife dont like me ordering that expensive shit alot. I can if i want but if i do it alot oh boy do i ****ing hear it let me tell ya

u know ur local sports bar shows every one of the ppv for free right?? :D

thats usually what me and my buddies do every fight night..go out to a hooters or buffalo wild wings and watch the fights for free..but tonight im too lazy to drive anywhere..so will download it tomorrow

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know of only one around here thats carrying the fight, but like the house bitch that Iam I feel bad tagging the wife with both kids after she worked all day to go out at night to party it up..

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know of only one around here thats carrying the fight, but like the house bitch that Iam I feel bad tagging the wife with both kids after she worked all day to go out at night to party it up..

worked all day to go out at night to party it up huh? hellllll yeaaaa!! :D

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Good thing you decided not to buy this card. It's been rather lackluster, besides the Serra vs. Trigg fight, Thiago vs. Swick fight, and the last round in the Marquardt vs. Sonnen fight.

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Results:

Beltrain def. Gracie via 2nd Rd TKO
Tuchscherer def. Hague via Majority Decision
Davis def. Stann via UD
Emerson def. Nover via UD
Guillard def. Torres via UD
Danzig def. Buchholz via UD
Serra def. Trigg via 1st Rd KO
Maia def. Miller via UD
Thiago def. Swick via 2nd Rd SUB
Sonnen def. Marquardt via UD
Couture def. Coleman via 2nd Rd SUB

L

liamkg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Results:

Beltrain def. Gracie via 2nd Rd TKO
Tuchscherer def. Hague via Majority Decision
Davis def. Stann via UD
Emerson def. Nover via UD
Guillard def. Torres via UD
Danzig def. Buchholz via UD
Serra def. Trigg via 1st Rd KO
Maia def. Miller via UD
Thiago def. Swick via 2nd Rd SUB
Sonnen def. Marquardt via UD
Couture def. Coleman via 2nd Rd SUB

Gracie=Terrible
Hague=Robbed
Davis=Green
Emerson=Consistant
Guillard=Improved
Danzig=Solid
Serra=No Lifts
Maia=OK
Thiago=Very Good
Sonnen=Impressive
Couture=Couture

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
couture looked impressive..although looks like coleman is losing it...hilarious when tito started yelling at coleman and coleman took the microphone and began yelling obscenities to tito...maybe they will street fight haha