todays picks

mrrigel

mrrigel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
texans (-10.5) should blow out the browns, 49ers (-4) over the skins. Titans (-1.5) and bills (-2.5) are my favorites. the under (42) for the raiders-broncos looks nice as well.

I give you these for entertainment purposes only, do with them what you will....

thesoxwin

thesoxwin

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Atlanta -6.5 at Indi {Indi has given up on the year, and is looking for a No.1 pick}
KC -4 vs. Miami {see above, same as Indi}
Upset of the week.... Seattle +11 @ Dallas.

mrrigel

mrrigel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im all over atl too. might not agree with sea tho, dallas doesnt blow out many teams but they're pissed

TrueOC

TrueOC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea baby my Jets pulled off a huge win we pummelled the Bills!! there not even good.....We should of killed them by 30+ with that stupid INT Sanchez threw on the 8 yrd line in the 1st Quarter, the botched snap fumble by Sanchez, The multiple Penalties that keep taking us out of field goal range. But hey a win is a win and it was a huge win

TrueOC

TrueOC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It just shows that the Jets are still a top team in the AFC are defense is top 3 in the NFL hands down and are offense and running game looked great!! (5-3) baby!!!

thesoxwin

thesoxwin

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It just shows that the Jets are still a top team in the AFC are defense is top 3 in the NFL hands down and are offense and running game looked great!! (5-3) baby!!!

Yeah, I know, i know " they're gonna win the Superbowl" :rolleyes::rolleyes:

mrrigel

mrrigel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Eagles tonight!!!! About to leave for the game to do some tailgating before entry into Lincoln Financial field for 3 hours of Eagles football. The birds are -8, i think i'll wager 200 on them to hopefully cover most of my evening. GO BIRDS!!!!!!