Is there a team Shaq won't join?

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am happy to see him come to Boston, I might actually watch basketball this year.

TPC

TPC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Shaq is a has been. He should just retire.

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dont see how he can fit into the roster once Perkins comes back from Surgery. We already have Perkins then Jermaine O Neal and also KG. Dont see Shaq helping our team what so ever and agree he should have retired. He's to slow in transition. Maybe his size will help clog up the middle on D but we already have a premier defense, and I honestly think hes gonna slow everything down around him.

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Shaq is a has been. He should just retire.

128925836006849814.jpg

G

Gr3atness

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Shaq is one of the best personalities in the history of sports; therefore, I want him to play as long as someone will sign him.

Dont see how he can fit into the roster once Perkins comes back from Surgery. We already have Perkins then Jermaine O Neal and also KG. Dont see Shaq helping our team what so ever and agree he should have retired. He's to slow in transition. Maybe his size will help clog up the middle on D but we already have a premier defense, and I honestly think hes gonna slow everything down around him.

What transition? Except for Rondo, your team is already one of the slowest in the league.

DaveE

DaveE

Solvem probler
Project Moderator
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Harlem Globetrotters:confused:

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What transition? Except for Rondo, your team is already one of the slowest in the league.

lol can't beat that argument. BUT if a team could go even slower than slow, I think Shaq will do that for you. I really think that one of the primary reasons CLE lost this past playoffs is because of Shaq. Not to mention the rest of the roster wasn't good enough to bump Queen James to the top.

iamhukleberry

iamhukleberry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
shaq is going to be nothing more than an injury fill in and a breater slot player..he won't see more than 10 minutes of game time this yr..i would almost wager on that .but i am not a gamblin guy lol..

arahel_jazz

arahel_jazz

Unbalanced and Committed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's like a farewell tour... something like The Who does every 10 years...

Charzr

Charzr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Come on Shaq...RETIRE ALREADY and go back to being a police officer...or a Club bouncer!!!

SlySwagga

SlySwagga

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
shaq is just like a prostitute nowadays, all over the place and good for nothing ...i dont know what gets into great players these days. MJ-wizards, shaq, henry-ny

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
MJ's not a good comparison man. He only came back because his competitive juices were still flowing and he had a stake in the Wizards at that time and there was no way he was coming back to the Bulls.

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Henry's quite a poor comparison as well, although I do see his point

SlySwagga

SlySwagga

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
how is it a poor comp? those r all players past their prime who had no business on the field whatsoever. i mean, ur one of the best at what u do if not the best in jordans case. i understand things maybe havent turned out how u wanted em too at the end of ur career but still. thats no reason to look for excuses to play. favre and jordan r the only ones who still put up numbers til the very end.