Texans Kick Colts' Asses

P

PasoTex

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yesterday's game between the Texans and Colts was great for Texans fans. Coming into this game, the Colts were 15-1 against the Texans. Yesterday was a different story though, as the Texans stomped the Colts. The margin of victory was 10 points, but the game wasn't that close. The Texans ran the ball down the Colts' throats and the Colts could do nothing to stop it. This may be a great season for the Texans.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
That one will definitely be a moral booster for the Texans. Looks like Manning isn't totally invincible afterall. I'm looking forward to next week to see the Manning brothers match up against one another.

R

rodpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It looks like it will be a wild season this year. Jets, 49ers, Colts, Cowboys, and Vikings all suffered embarrassing losses in this first week. It's gonna be a fun and interesting year.

5TR8 FLUSH

5TR8 FLUSH

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I won't be able to watch any football on tv for about a month because of financial problems, does anyone know any way I can watch live games online. I've been watching the nbc games online, but does anyone know how I can watch MNF, and the other games?? :D

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Huge win for the Texans. Arian Foster was incredible. That team is definitely ready now to take the next step.

P

PasoTex

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Huge win for the Texans. Arian Foster was incredible. That team is definitely ready now to take the next step.

I think so. In my opinion, the Texans roster is more talented than that of the Colts from top to bottom. The Texans don't have anyone like Manning, who is in a class by himself, but Payton is going to have a hard time this year behind his spotty offensive line.

D

davem86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i believe the colts will lose alot of games this year due to the fact they cannot run their off. the same...:confused:

T

Tremors56

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
bears call

What did u think of the bears lions game. I think a rule is a rule even if its a bad rule. Just like my work if u show 1 min late u get written up and the same thing if u show up a hour late u still get written up. Charles johnson just wanted to show boat and should have know the rules he is making over 20 million and should know the rules.

C

cam84

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well the texans had to beat them sooner or later right

C

CasperJames

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think so. In my opinion, the Texans roster is more talented than that of the Colts from top to bottom. The Texans don't have anyone like Manning, who is in a class by himself, but Payton is going to have a hard time this year behind his spotty offensive line.

Even with that loss Peyton isn't having any trouble at all. They'll still win their 12 games as usual.