T20 Cricket

B

BetPreFlop

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Mates!

I love t20 form of cricket these days...it is ultimate fun and pure source of enjoyment! I totally enjoyed Newzealand Vs Pakistan T20 series... Classic one!

Which form of cricket you enjoy most?

Thanks

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Im a Test Cricket fan and love better than to have series after series of decent cricket to watch :)

roland cote

roland cote

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There's a cricket grounds in Hoffman Estates just outside of Chicago. I found it one day while looking for a house where I was going to install a ceramic floor. The job got delayed for a while so I went to watch them play for a while.

I think I would have really liked to have played that game.

gobthemagician

gobthemagician

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok so I am in college right now, so currently my favorite form of cricket to watch is ODIs and form of cricket to follow is Test cricket. I like ODIs because I can afford to dedicate one night out of a week to stay up all night and watch an india match, I can just nap after class. But of course Test cricket is the best, can't go wrong with the golden form of cricket. The ongoing test series (Ashes and Ind vs SA) right now are really doing good for Test cricket in the world, great display of exciting cricket.

But, when I graduate and start working, I wouldn't be surprised if my favorite form is T20 because that would be the only form of cricket I can actually afford to watch...Sad to think about, but I've got a year and a half before then!