Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I opened this topic here now, I was thinking for 2 minutes and I swear I couldn't remember what game exactly the Super Bowl is, after researching, I remembered, the game is known here in Brazil as American football, I have nothing against it, but how I'm not even a fan of football, I've never watched a match.
For lack of opportunity, certainly, if I happen to go to Las Vegas one day, play a super tournament, I'll try to watch a game

M

miriancastro

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my kansas will win, //////mahomes season and super bowl mvp. 21-17

V

vivili171

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Kansas chiefs will win this game because their season was very good and they always play forward

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
31-21 for the eagles just because i'm not sure about mahomes and is injury.....

f00gzz

f00gzz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just curious on everyones thoughts for the upcoming super bowl this week? Eagle or Chiefs

IzzyMoreno

IzzyMoreno

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Made a bet on Kansas 2 months ago, still feel comfortable with my decision. Hope that Rihanna does not disappoint at halftime,

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know who I'm rooting for yet :unsure:, but the odds see the Eagles as the favorites for the match.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I think kc wins if it is high scoring. If eagles defense plays well, they win. I think kc wins by 10.

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think KC wins in a close game.

x patrice x

x patrice x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I LOVE IT !!! Every Sunday on free TV and at the same time CC Freeroll´s ...:love:

>------------------------------------------------< GO GO GO >------------------------------------------------<
...16 hours left!:sleep:

:poop:But don't ask me next week:poop:
It's going to be a tough 6 months:cry:

GNuTTz

GNuTTz

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Super Bowl is a great time! A North American tradition for sure. NFL’s top teams compete for the championship. My favourite team isn’t playing- but it’s still an event worth watching. Half time show with Rihanna is going to be amazing!! The commercials are even top notch.

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NFL is simply unwatchable for people used to non stop sports.

for every 20 seconds of play there is an interruption of the game and 100 commercial breaks.

It's also very odd that the coaches have more TV time than the players.

every time the game is paused this overweight middle aged guy appears yelling something.

IMG 20230213 001234

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The ref kinda decided it with that questionable call with about 2 minutes left. I think KC would have still got the 3 point lead but the Eagles would have had a lot more time to march down the field and tie or win the game.

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Made this bet on Week 1. Of course, now I wish I bet more, but I'm not a big Sports Better lol.

Chiefssb win 01

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was a good game, Mahomes didn't seem to be 100% but he played great.
I was bet for Kelce TD, luckily the Chiefs started with it so I didn't have to worry about it. 😁

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congrats Chiefs! Eagle's coach shedding tears during the anthem was surreal.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It was a epic game for sure and one of the best games ever. Wish more of them were this exciting.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
NFL is simply unwatchable for people used to non stop sports.

for every 20 seconds of play there is an interruption of the game and 100 commercial breaks.

It's also very odd that the coaches have more TV time than the players.

every time the game is paused this overweight middle aged guy appears yelling something

😂🤣😂😅😂 That is so funny !!

It is true that the one hour game lasts 4 hours, so much to see and just so little play !!!!!!!!

So, for none US citizens (Mostly), used to watch none stop games, it could appear like a waste of time, except that it's definitely not the case for millions of people. In fact, and besides the amount of adrenalin (🤣), a single one of those games generates a tremendous business or businesses I should say , both legal and illegal. So many people, in so many industries, are dependent on these games in making their living (A huge contribution to the economy).
As to be able to enjoy American Football, one must have at least some basic knowledge of how it's played as well as a minimum of its soooo many rules. It's also not to be compared to Rugby, Australien Football or any other game at all. There's NOTHING like American Football 🏈 !!!!!!

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Super bowl, anyone like it?? I like
Who wouldn't man !!! I love every American Football game. Let alone the Super bowl !
My favorites in the NFL are the Patriots, not in it this year, but looking forward to next season.
Anyway, we had a great Chiefs-Eagles game, a great show and great time.

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I watch all the game and it was great one exccept one thing.......eagles penalty at the end of the game.....i kmow it was one but didnt call it all the game.....so except that i dont have nothing wromg to say