Still have 2 to 4 spots left in my Yahoo league...

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is my 3rd year running. It is 1 PPR, 3 IDPs (individual defensive players), and modest return yards awarded to both the IOP and the defense at Yahoo. My NFL league is full. If you vow to be active (atlantafalcon0 that is not you lol), you are welcome to join. A lot of the guys this year are from the NFL forums.
And I also have a Proboard forum that I'll expect you to be somewhat active in. Not daily, but ya know, maybe twice a week or more.

Hordling

Hordling

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dive,
I'm still interested from last year... Not sure if I'm still in them or not. I'd like to be if its still all good. :)

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Same league as last?

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Horde, you kicked my butt last year. BBB, I think you did too in my other league. lol So sorry I haven't been here in a couple weeks. Weird times here. Anyway, it's at Yahoo, 1 spot to cap at 10, if you'd both like to join, I'll cap it at 12. Most of the guys in it are from the NFL forums, stybby (pgh hurricanes) is from here.
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/register/joinprivateleague_league_select?.scrumb=
League ID = 28831 - password = cheesewiz

The proboard forum is here, it contains guys from both my NFL and Yahoo league: http://bigcheesy.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=members

P.S. Live draft is Mon Labor Day Sep 5th at 5:30 PM EST.

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nah. You wanna join? Feel free. Or no fun if no money? It's all glory. hehe

Hordling

Hordling

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Love to play this year but can't make the draft time.
Thanks but i'll have to pass this year. GOOD LUCK ALL! :)

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i wouldnt be able to keep interested dude with 6 other FFs im in for $$, have fun man!

thesoxwin

thesoxwin

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im in DB...if you need me to drop to be even, I will. There is 11 right now.

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Welcome thesoxwin!!! P.S. Disregard prior. It is still 12. No one left.

Last edited:
R

rodpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dive, if you need any more players I'll be glad to play. Let me know if you need another person to round out your league.

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dive, if you need any more players I'll be glad to play. Let me know if you need another person to round out your league.
Most definitely, as long as you'll be active. Please join asap, I'd like to fill it today. But please take a look at the link above, and check out the settings. There are 3 IDPs and 1 PPR, a few bonuses. There is a possibility the draft time will be moved to a half hour earlier (from 5:30 to 5 PM EST).

R

rodpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks Dive, I;m registered and excited to participate again this year. I enjoyed last year and hope this year is just as fun!

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks Dive, I;m registered and excited to participate again this year. I enjoyed last year and hope this year is just as fun!
Most welcome to The Big Cheesy III. So glad you showed up. Should be a great league! You, BBB, Stybby, thesoxwin, and a bunch of new friends I've made from the NFL forums. See ya at the live draft this Monday at 5:30 PM EST!