Six Nations

L

liamkg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It starts again tonight with Wales v England at the Millennium stadium in Cardiff
Prediction Wales 17 England 26

Tomorrow sees Italy v ireland and france V Scotland
Predictions Italy 8 Ireland 33 France 28 Scotland 15

L

liamkg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
had the crystal ball out the final score Wales 19 England 26

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Dam northern rugby is feeble only the French have style France v England should sort it.Predict that one, I reckon 25-9 France.

Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dam northern rugby is feeble

A bold statement, sir. I assume you are aware that the game is named for Rugby school, where it was invented, in England.

In any event, I have heard it said that Rugby is of small consequence, being entirely a game for men with flat balls. :laugh:

Swear Engine

Swear Engine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dam northern rugby is feeble only the French have style France v England should sort it.Predict that one, I reckon 25-9 France.

It might seem feeble at times in comparison to the All Black juggernaut but then we do have other things to entertain ourselves with up here so it's not the be all and end all.
As to style, i take it you haven't seen England lately? Apparently the boys from Twickers have learned how to throw the egg around a bit...

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Good one towstmaster.

Here’s a Auzzie one for you…

Before the Rugby World Cup Quarter-Final between England and Australia, kindergarten teacher Bronwyn tells her class she’s a BIG Wallabies fan. She’s really excited about the upcoming match and asks he kids if they’ll be supporting the Wallabies too.

Everyone wants to impress the teacher, so they all say they will, except for one boy named Charles.

The teacher looks surprised at Charles and says, “Charles…you’re WON’T be supporting the Wallabies?”

He says, “No way, I’m a huge England fan!”

She says, “Why do you support England and not Austrlia?”

Charles says, “My mum is English, and so is my dad, so I support England.”

The teacher’s not very happy with that explanation…..and she gets a little annoyed with young Charles.

She says, “Well, if your mums an idiot, and your dads a moron, then what would you be?!”

Charles says, “Well, then I’d support Australia.”

Swear Engine, what England are doing now the ABs have been doing for decades only much better.

We have plenty to do and we do it outdoors most of the year, it would be too cold to do it where you are.

Good luck, hope to enjoy the game, have $200 on France.

The ABs aren't a lay down for the World Cup either too dependent on two players staying injury free, Auzzie is the smokey and the Boks should go okay.