Ryder cup

wrung24

wrung24

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ryder cup starts tomorrow can't wait. I think this competition is the best to watch for every sports fan that isn't really into golf.

I'm a bit worried that the european team might suffer from a bit of overconfidence, we're really not that far ahead, some of our players don't look good enough these days (really worried about Peter Hanson for instance).

I think the key is Westwood and Harrington, if they play well, then I think we will win it.

Exit141RTe1

Exit141RTe1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The weather appears to be brutal. The water on the long range tv camera wasn't worth airing. I can't see how the US can lose this.

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The weather appears to be brutal. The water on the long range tv camera wasn't worth airing. I can't see how the US can lose this.

How about the same way they have lost so many others, although, to be fair, they haven't really lost, they have been beaten by teams that played better.

TylerN

TylerN

Kool-Aid & Frozen Pizza
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The weather Is horribleeeee. Not good golf being played really. Stewart cink is holding the us team together and in it and winning. Hopefully nothing will change about that either

M

mig2169

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
USA off to a good start after day one, and all that rain, should be about even after two days, and the head to head matches shoould be awsome.

Exit141RTe1

Exit141RTe1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Fowler penalty may be huge come Sunday.

Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am finding it acutely irritating that the only live TV coverage in the UK appears to be on a subscription channel (Sky Sports). That is unacceptable, imo. Major national and international events should be accessible to all. :(

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am finding it acutely irritating that the only live TV coverage in the UK appears to be on a subscription channel (Sky Sports). That is unacceptable, imo. Major national and international events should be accessible to all. :(

agree, way of the world i guess

i'm such a fish, was gonna put bet on europe when we were 6-4 down siigh

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Over here they talk like the Ryder Cup is a big deal in your part of the world, suprising that it's not on regular TV.

Exit141RTe1

Exit141RTe1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Where is our world number 2? One lucky 6 iron in April then nothing! Brutal.

Pillshark

Pillshark

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Ryder Cup!!
Probably the only time i'm glad to be part of the EU.:p
What a roller coaster ride of a golf match that was.
Enjoyed watching every minute of it,even if it was only the evening highlights.
Congrats Europe.
Well played USA.

H

hitides

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
does anyone have the final tally worked so much I missed the entire weekend :( Congrats to Europe well played

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
does anyone have the final tally worked so much I missed the entire weekend :( Congrats to Europe well played

Europe 14 1/2 - 13 1/2 USA. McDowell won the very last of the singles games to win it

M

mig2169

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Insane finish by the euro's, great match. In two years we will see you guys again.