Roy Halladay No Hitter

P

PlayerPlayerAA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It almost seems unreal. Really exciting to watch. Oddsmakers have the Phillies easily winning it all, and after todays performance, most people will mail it in. But its one game at a time, Little Roy(Oswalt) on Friday. As a Phillies fan, this is gonna be a fun ride , GO FIGHTINS':p !!!!!!!

konawajim

konawajim

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just got done watching the game and it's was very exciting.

Exit141RTe1

Exit141RTe1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After many years of carrying TO, he deserves this night. A couple more and he gets to the ultimate dream.

t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This performance won't play into the NL Cy Young voting but I think he will win it this year.

robert_wrath

robert_wrath

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Funny thing is he only threw 106 pitches according to the count. Good job.

P

PlayerPlayerAA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A walk short of a perfect game, and oh by the way, contributed a hit and an RBI

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
not a bad game for him was it ;)

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I turned it on late, unbelievable. Halladay's first postseason game. Damn.

DaveE

DaveE

Solvem probler
Project Moderator
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Halladay rocks....absolutely loved here in Toronto. Class act too....stuck with the jays way longer than he had to trying to get to the postseason with them.

No ill will here in Toronto whatsoever, I don't know anyone that's pissed at him for leaving.

Awesome pitcher getting some well deserved recognition :icon_thum

the lab man

the lab man

CardsChat Irregular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Halladay rocks....absolutely loved here in Toronto. Class act too....stuck with the jays way longer than he had to trying to get to the postseason with them.

No ill will here in Toronto whatsoever, I don't know anyone that's pissed at him for leaving.

Awesome pitcher getting some well deserved recognition :icon_thum

I think all canada was cheering him yesterday

Charzr

Charzr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Roy Halladay is just amazing, what a great performance for one of the best pitcher in MLB, so happy for him, a nice and quiet guy that let's his pitching do the talking. Way to go Doc.

So sad that a veteran like Cabrera (CIN) didn't choose his words more carefully after the game when he said that: "It was a bad combination with John back there," Cabrera said. "He gave him every single pitch"... "He and the umpire threw a no-hitter. Another umpire and another zone, he wouldn't have been able to throw a game like that."

-If the umpire is killing you, why don't you wait for a good pitch and hit it out of the infield Cabrera?