really the Red Sox's won

durrr i win

durrr i win

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yankee's i no are going 2 fold all the leads they have 5-1, 5-5 i fall a sleep and they lose 9-7 pshhhhhh.

The red sox's arn't that good this year, Adrian Beltre he's a laugher and they got Lackey he's not C.C. .I think red sox's fall way off and the yank's do to, Hideki Matsui was nice at ball and they shop 'em (stupidazz move) i think they going 2 play like shit and the red sox's to, Football needs to be played year 'round!

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That was an awesome game!

durrr i win

durrr i win

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im kinda maddddddddddddd i miss the 7-8-9'th innings i was so tired,kinda glad red sox's won they pull it out at home and thats cool that the home team takes the W!

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hahahaha... I'am baffled by the bosox this year. Iam hoping we dont expect to come from behind like that all year. We have the talent to be a contender this year. If we put all our aces in there places so to speak we are going to be in great shape. Great acquisitions so I dont know what your talking about durrr.

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This little boy was amazing delivering this speech last night in the opening ceremonies. Heres one of his videos where he was practicing his speech. Obviously last night he was substituted Hockey for baseball and Soviets he substituted for yankees.

YouTube- Miracle-Herb Brooks" Pre-Game Speech

Lafayette2

Lafayette2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Giradi left his starter in too long. 104 pitches the first game too much....... Then the ballpen did a bad job. Yankees should have won the game! Still two more Tuesday and Wensday hopefully they get the win.

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dozed off with the Yankees 5-2 up (UK time around 2.30am) wake up and - :eek: 9-7 wtf!

Thats it no more sleeping lol :D

t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The win doesn't win much. It might reveal that the Yankees bullpen could be in trouble down the road. But, it's WAY too early in the season to make ANY predicitions right now.

durrr i win

durrr i win

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The win doesn't win much. It might reveal that the Yankees bullpen could be in trouble down the road. But, it's WAY too early in the season to make ANY predicitions right now.

i tend to think differently yanks are in, sox IF tht there the 7-8 seed!
or the sox's wont make it at all js, sox's gotta tighten there game up, i can see them missing the playoffs again.lol they dont have A. alex r. B. mark t. so better luck next year AL east is yankee countr, can you say REPEAT

t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i tend to think differently yanks are in, sox IF tht there the 7-8 seed!
or the sox's wont make it at all js, sox's gotta tighten there game up, i can see them missing the playoffs again.lol they dont have A. alex r. B. mark t. so better luck next year AL east is yankee countr, can you say REPEAT

LOL! There is no 7th or 8th seed in the MLB playoffs. Your crediblity just went down considerably (besides your horrible grammar and spelling).:D

durrr i win

durrr i win

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LOL! There is no 7th or 8th seed in the MLB playoffs. Your crediblity just went down considerably (besides your horrible grammar and spelling).:D

hey this joint like driving a car, i got -4 points already and u wanna call sum one out on there grammer and spelling (which is fine, Im notta hater), but hey i fcuk up i meant 5-6. im pray bosox's play like absolute sh^tttt poo poo this year, i.e. last year season

Lafayette2

Lafayette2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tuesday Yankees win 6-4. Bullpen did good job. 4 innings no runs allowed. Jaba pitched 8th inning. 9 pitches- 95-96 Yankees gonna take rubber game too.

Lafayette2

Lafayette2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yankees won again 3-1. Took rubber game on homerun by Granderson. Yankees rule

Lafayette2

Lafayette2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yankees now 5-2. Won home opener against Angels on Tuesday April 12. Score 7-5. Mariano got third save. Go Yankees!! Keep it up.

PS.. Received World Series Ring today

durrr i win

durrr i win

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yankees now 5-2. Won home opener against Angels on Tuesday April 12. Score 7-5. Mariano got third save. Go Yankees!! Keep it up.

PS.. Received World Series Ring today

saaaaaaaweet. yank's playing gr8 baseball!