slevinzed

slevinzed

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi cards chat community
im a huge huge fan of Real Madrid since 1998, is there others fan in this community and who is ur best player

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
hi cards chat community
im a huge huge fan of Real Madrid since 1998, is there others fan in this community and who is ur best player
I'm also from Real Madrid since that time when he played in the final of the world cup against Vasco, a rival to the team I support here in brazil, here we even organized an organized supporter from FlaMadrid and the player I always admired was Iker Casillas now he is currently Vinicius Júnior

F

Foldcallraise

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Real Madrid won another game with modest ease from Espanyol, with 3 innings, and 3 consecutive La Liga victories, along with Real Betis who have been surprising since last season.

F

Foldcallraise

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Real Madrid's next match comes in a tough home clash for points against reigning Copa del Rey champion Real Betis, who since their last season has proven to be a solid team that can take points away from the reigning Spanish champion.

reeseflamees

reeseflamees

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Benzema is the best scorer this days, his the player that any team wants.
And he is going finals with france in the world cup

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
hi cards chat community
I'm not going to say I'm a super fan. but I really like real madrid. especially when Cristiano Ronaldo played and was a great champion. nowadays I really like Vinicius Jr. and Benzema.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
how good everything is in their club, another victory in the Champions League will:rolleyes:

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good team. Smart unit. Anyone there seems to do their part.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
hi cards chat community
Valverde and Vinicius Junior