Pitt hands SU its first loss of the season (74 - 66)

Atticus22

Atticus22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fans at the Petersen Events Center were definitely the X factor on the court in Pittsburgh’s 74 - 66 win over the Orangemen last night. The mostly student crowd stood bouncing and chanting for most of the game after Pitt sprinted to an early 19 - 0 lead. Freshmen centers, Melo and Keita, were no match for the tough Panthers. SU fought its way back, but never took the lead in the game.

Hopefully, SU will bounce back against Villanova in Saturday’s home game at the Carrier Dome.

GO ORANGE!

L

liamkg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah when Pitt get going there it's pretty daunting

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont like pitt and i dont like the orangemen. This game actually turned out to be pretty decent considering the HORRENDOUS start the orangmen had LOL they didn't score their first point until 9 minutes into the game.

unfortunately for Pitt they also went on a cold streak and allowed the cuse to go on a 15 or 17 to nothing run.

gg but i want my blue devils back at #1 again

rounder22

rounder22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Syracuse battled hard without Kris Joseph there top player, I was encouraged they battled like they did being down so much early.

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Syracuse battled hard without Kris Joseph there top player, I was encouraged they battled like they did being down so much early.

me too! that game shouldnt have been as close as it was and had pitt capitalized instead of allowing cuse to go on their own 17 - 0 run...it wouldve been a blowout.

how long is joseph out for?

rounder22

rounder22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He will be playing on saturday vs villanova should be a heck of a game.

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
cant wait for tomorrow2s line up of games...some real bangers!!! including my dukies!!!

yea villanova vs the orangemen should be a dam good game...and if the cuse lose they will most likely fall out of the top ten

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands