Peyton Manning has been named the Most Valuable Player for a record fourth time

E

eaglezoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Peyton Manning has been named the Most Valuable Player for a record fourth time. He had been tied with Brett Favre at three MVP Awards each. I think Peyton Manning deserves all the praise he gets. He is the best quarterback of this era and arguably of all time. His commericals are now good too, LOL. :cool: :eek: ;)

Maid Marian

Maid Marian

RIP Baby BooBoo
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Peyton Manning has been named the Most Valuable Player for a record fourth time. He had been tied with Brett Favre at three MVP Awards each. I think Peyton Manning deserves all the praise he gets. He is the best quarterback of this era and arguably of all time. His commericals are now good too, LOL. :cool: :eek: ;)

This is a fantastic achievement for Peyton Manning...he really does deserve all the praise he gets! Go COLTS!!! I like his ads too. LOL:D

serendipity

serendipity

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't believe all the smack being talked on the sport sites about this.

It seems about 20% agree with this, 40% think it should have been another player (presumably Drew Brees, Phillip Rivers, Chris Johnson, or Brett Favre), and 40% say Manning is the most overrated player of the decade.

Perhaps the voting should have been closer (Johnson deserved at least a vote!), but as for me, I am happy that ole number 18 is the Colt's QB, and I wouldn't want anyone else back there.

Jillychemung

Jillychemung

Stacks & Stacks
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't argue with this selection. PM has a fantastic ability for taking control of the game and shaping the outcome in his favor.