Paulo dybala

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Where do you think the Argentine will play next season? It is said that Barcelona is one of the clubs interested in the player.

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I've read that he's really close to sign with Inter and stay in Serie A(which IMO is a good choice), still I just don't understand why Juve didn't insist to keep him and also I'm surprised of the lack of interest from the big clubs to sign such a World class player that actually doesn't have huge financial demands...

EDSON 138

EDSON 138

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It was the best choice he made to stay in Italy because he's already used to Serie A he'll just change cities it's easier to adapt.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
The Argentine footballer has been in intense negotiations lately with Inter Milan, but, at least for now, the two sides have not reached an agreement.

It was written in the Italian press that things could take a completely and completely unexpected turn. According to Tuttosport, the Argentine could be in front of Real Madrid. Carlo Ancelotti is delighted with Paulo Dybala, and if Asensio leaves "Los Blancos", then Paulo Dybala could take his place.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The strongest rumors would be that he would play for Internazionale next season. Today news was published speculating Dybala's signing by Arsenal and Manchester United, so it's impossible to predict.

But no matter which of these teams will sign him, it will be really cool to see him playing for his next team.

ga25x

ga25x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He will stay in Serie A. That's for sure.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good evening.Dybala had some good seasons in Juventus but not anymore.That is why he can´t find a new club.I think Dybala could stay in Italy,but not in the greatest teams of Serie A.Unfortunately,the same can happen to him in his national squad.Never had a geat performance there and,to be honest,I think Dybala won´t play the FIFA Woorld Cup.By now, he doesn´t deserve to be in the team.It is a pity( because Dybala is really a talented player)but it is the truth.

F

Foldcallraise

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I don't know why he stayed at Juventus for so long, being little used and with so many interested teams, and now he leaves Juve, which dominated the Italian Championship for so long to go to Rome that he hasn't fought for anything since then Totti

F

Foldcallraise

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I'm surprised that I still can't believe he went to play for ROMA AS, with so many other clubs interested in his soccer

rucucu16

rucucu16

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I'm surprised that I still can't believe he went to play for ROMA AS, with so many other clubs interested in his soccer
I think he went to Rome to have a leading role. And so being taken into account to go to the World Cup, if he went to Inter or another team, he would not have assured his ownership, which in Rome was more likely. Also with mou on the bench I think he has chances to fight for series A or at least champion positions.