Patriots Surging

E

eaglezoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a big New England fan but I figured that this year for the Patriots was going to be a rebuilding one. Nonetheless, they continue to get better each game --- most recently crushing the Jets and Bears. They have certainly made the transition from an old to a young team.

"The Patriots, who blew out the Chicago Bears 36-7 in a snowstorm, look like a lock to win the AFC. At 11-2 and having clinched a playoff spot, the Patriots seem to be destined to have a 13-3 or 14-2 regular-season record, which would clinch home-field advantage. They finish the season with home games against a Green Bay Packers team that can't run the ball and a Miami Dolphins team that can't figure out what it is on offense. The Pats' final road game is in Buffalo."

http://espn.go.com/nfl/notebook/_/page/lastcall1014/john-clayton-last-call

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Makes losing to Cleveland easy to forget I guess, huh?

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Makes losing to Cleveland easy to forget I guess, huh?

Every team has a letdown game. But leave it to you to come in and hate that quick. Noone will be shocked to see that. So hope we play the Falcons so we can beat there punk asses. Matt Ryan is a BC Qb and I used to think he was aewsome, but thanks to you, I cant stand the ****er. See ya.

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Every team has a letdown game. But leave it to you to come in and hate that quick. Noone will be shocked to see that. So hope we play the Falcons so we can beat there punk asses. Matt Ryan is a BC Qb and I used to think he was aewsome, but thanks to you, I cant stand the ****er. See ya.

Didn't know it would hurt you that much for me to bring up a game where the Patriots sucked this season. The Patriots got demolished by a bad team. It's not my fault they sucked in that game.

P

piedmontred

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im just glad they got rid of Randy Moss, what a drama queen he was. Ok now back to the drama.

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's the first great snow game of the nfl season. But come on Bears, how do you get completely punked on your home field? New England always does well in the snow, there was no advantage to Chicago.

Charzr

Charzr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Missing In Action:
They are still searching for the Bears Defense in Chicago, call the local authorities if you have seen them.

wayschaff

wayschaff

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Didn't know it would hurt you that much for me to bring up a game where the Patriots sucked this season. The Patriots got demolished by a bad team. It's not my fault they sucked in that game.
And they have done nothing but steamroll everyone they have played since then. No one in the NFL is more clutch or plays better in the second half of the season then Tom Brady. I truly hope they meet the Falcons in the super bowl.

P

PlayerPlayerAA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most people thought I was crazy in the Moss thread stating that trading him would make them a better team. The defense was the only thing that worried me, but that defense is flying to the ball right now. I think Randy Moss has a total of 13 receptions since the trade.

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And they have done nothing but steamroll everyone they have played since then. No one in the NFL is more clutch or plays better in the second half of the season then Tom Brady. I truly hope they meet the Falcons in the super bowl.

That's a pretty stupid hope since the Falcons have the best record in the NFL...

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Atlanta.. Your the last person on this forum to be calling anything stupid. Shut up. Seriously just shut up. Everyone rolls there eyes at your stupid posts. Your falcons are GARBAGE.

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I lol and think of Boxxy

wayschaff

wayschaff

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's a pretty stupid hope since the Falcons have the best record in the NFL...

Last time I checked, they both had the same record. But then again your system may be different then mine. Besides, New England has a way tougher schedule. who have you guys played that was even a threat to anyone? Baltimore, Pittsburgh and New Orleans. New England beat both Baltimore and Pittsburgh. The only stats that Atlanta is better in is rushing yards. But Brady has almost 250 more passing yards with 50 less attempts. And thats without have Moss for half the season. They have a turnover margin of +18 to Atlantas +11. Yeah Alanta runs the ball better, but you cant run every play.

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Last time I checked, they both had the same record. But then again your system may be different then mine. Besides, New England has a way tougher schedule. who have you guys played that was even a threat to anyone? Baltimore, Pittsburgh and New Orleans. New England beat both Baltimore and Pittsburgh. The only stats that Atlanta is better in is rushing yards. But Brady has almost 250 more passing yards with 50 less attempts. And thats without have Moss for half the season. They have a turnover margin of +18 to Atlantas +11. Yeah Alanta runs the ball better, but you cant run every play.

As a Falcons fan I have to say that I would like to face any team other than the Patriots in the Super Bowl. I just thought since Atlanta has the same record as them that maybe Pats fans would feel the same. But I could be wrong....

wayschaff

wayschaff

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As a long time dedicated Patriots fan, I would want nothing more then to see them play any team in the NFL. It doesnt show how good a team really is until they play the best in the league and to play Atlanta would mean playing the best the NFL has to offer. If New England comes out victorious then even better. I've always been about the stats and Atlanta's stats are pretty comparable to New England, so if they do meet then it shoud be a really good game no matter who wins. I'm always a fan of a good game no matter who the teams are. With that being said, GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As a long time dedicated Patriots fan, I would want nothing more then to see them play any team in the NFL. It doesnt show how good a team really is until they play the best in the league and to play Atlanta would mean playing the best the NFL has to offer. If New England comes out victorious then even better. I've always been about the stats and Atlanta's stats are pretty comparable to New England, so if they do meet then it shoud be a really good game no matter who wins. I'm always a fan of a good game no matter who the teams are. With that being said, GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!

Nice post, I agree. I want my team to be challenged by the best also.

Right now, the Falcons and the Patriots are the two best teams in the NFL.

T

trojan87

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol the falcons r 12-3 but r very unproven.matt ryan is great and so is michael turner but N.O. gives them trouble. i hope they make it but eagles saints and packers arent going down easy. as for the afc i like the ravens chiefs and pats as teams to beat. pit is good but polamalu isnt healthy indy is not that good and jets got smashed by pats and sanchez is not good enough yet.