Only the Knicks...

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
can look that crappy playing the Cavs and that resilient beating the Heat.

I have no idea what to make of this team!

Charzr

Charzr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A team that would compete, don't analyze the one against the Cavs, remember that the Lakers lost 1 before the break, when good teams face teams like the cavs sometimes they just can't take them seriously.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I understand once...maybe twice...

but the Knicks lost to the worst team in the league 3 times in one season. Unreal.

Charzr

Charzr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah.... it was a ugly one by the Knicks last night, I believe they were winning by 10 points in the 4Q, and that charge of Carmelo at the end... :(

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
HaHa, yea very confusing there. I wonder if they jus gave uber-effort playin' the Heat & went into the Cavs game thinkin' it was an easy win or something.

Usually, that kind of "we're gonna stomp these guys" attitude results in a bad loss.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
HaHa, yea very confusing there. I wonder if they jus gave uber-effort playin' the Heat & went into the Cavs game thinkin' it was an easy win or something.

Usually, that kind of "we're gonna stomp these guys" attitude results in a bad loss.

That's true...except you have to remember the Knicks already lost TWICE to these guys. I'm pretty sure they were giving max effort that game, and they still got outplayed LOL

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Knicks have finally put together a 2 game winning streak. If you discount the 2 losses to the Cavs, the Knicks have only lost to one other team since Melo came. I feel good as long as we don't have to face the Cavs again :D

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think a week or so ago I completely gave up on the Knicks' season. They have been a major disappointment :(

Riverrr

Riverrr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Knicks beat my Magic last night:( Dwight got robbed again with the fouls but Melo played well. Can't wait for the playoffs to start!

Charzr

Charzr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, they put a great show last night, I think they will play better in the playoffs, more motivation and facing the same team in a series will help them.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, they put a great show last night, I think they will play better in the playoffs, more motivation and facing the same team in a series will help them.

That's usually a double edged sword, as it will help the other team as well :)