xdeucesx

xdeucesx

Bar Master
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what a game, i cant believe they pulled that out, best game of the year

Pryor played like a champion and Solomon Thomas is now a hero in the city of Columbus
SUGAR BOWL CHAMPIONS

TPC

TPC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
RIGGED!!! Pryor shouldn't of even been allowed to play in the game, along with four other players.

Watch, I bet Pryor enters the NFL draft so he doesn't have to miss Ohio's first five games next year.

xdeucesx

xdeucesx

Bar Master
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
College Football = rigged

After watching my browns get demolished on Sunday, this is a sweet victory haha

edit: your probably right TPC, even though he says he wont, I wouldnt be surprised

TPC

TPC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm just pissed at how blatant it was. I mean, you can't blame Pryor he never denied what he did. Just tried to bend the truth a little. It's the BCS, the NCAA and the bowl organizers that I have the problem with.

Now as far as allowing Pryor to play in the Sugar Bowl as long as he says he wont enter the 2011 NFL draft and serve his five game suspension next year is just ridiculous. What's stopping him from lying and then entering anyway? Nothing that I can think of. And if I was in their shoes and able to enter the NFL draft, I'd do it ASAP. Go where the money is, you never know when that last play is going to be your last play. And you can always finish your education in the off season or after your carer.

xdeucesx

xdeucesx

Bar Master
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yea i know, the ncaa is all about whatever makes the most amount of money haha (see cam newton)

Being a diehard ohio sports fan, I hope they live up to their word and stay, but being a diehard ohio sports fan, ive been lied to by my favorite players as well (see lebron james)

TPC

TPC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol, yeah. The last few years have been tough to be an Ohio sports fan. I'm a die hard Broncos fan, hasn't been easy for me either. Elway's back to run the football operations. So hopefully he can get some personnel in and turn the Broncos around the next few years.

xdeucesx

xdeucesx

Bar Master
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ya really, sorry about how the whole Brady Quinn/Peyton Hillis thing worked out lol

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And if I was in their shoes and able to enter the NFL draft, I'd do it ASAP. Go where the money is
The difference in money between a 3rd round pick and a first round pick is huge. That's why many players who could enter the draft stay. To put things in perspective, Sam Bradford was paid a six year 78 million dollar deal. The Rams 3rd round draft pick, Jerome Murphy, signed a 4 year 2.7 million dollar contract. BIG difference! Even an early second round pick like Jimmy Clausen (the 2nd QB off the board) was paid a 4 year, 6.3 million dollar deal. Money from the NFL draft is exponential, so moving up improves your payday a ton.

This year's draft class is pretty deep at quarterback, with a 3-5 legitimate first round options. Entering the draft would be a pretty bad financial decision for Pryor right now. And if he sits out those 5 games, those are 5 games where he can't get hurt. All he has to do after that is put together 5-6 good games, and his draft stock will go up.

Last edited:
xdeucesx

xdeucesx

Bar Master
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
pryor wont play qb in the nfl, he will be like an antwaan randle el/josh cribbs/brad smith player, a freakish athlete that brings big play potential

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i thought for sure arkansas had it when they blocked that punt with a minute left in the game

TPC

TPC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The difference in money between a 3rd round pick and a first round pick is huge. That's why many players who could enter the draft stay. To put things in perspective, Sam Bradford was paid a six year 78 million dollar deal. The Rams 3rd round draft pick, Jerome Murphy, signed a 4 year 2.7 million dollar contract. BIG difference! Even an early second round pick like Jimmy Clausen (the 2nd QB off the board) was paid a 4 year, 6.3 million dollar deal. Money from the NFL draft is exponential, so moving up improves your payday a ton.

This year's draft class is pretty deep at quarterback, with a 3-5 legitimate first round options. Entering the draft would be a pretty bad financial decision for Pryor right now. And if he sits out those 5 games, those are 5 games where he can't get hurt. All he has to do after that is put together 5-6 good games, and his draft stock will go up.

Yeah, you bring up some good points. I wasn't thinking how deep QB is this year. Also it's hard to get hurt if you can't play.