Oh Yeah....Drubsdead today!!!

roland cote

roland cote

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A freind of mine who I have been golfing with most of the summer is going back to Tuscon Saturday. He's not a very good golfer but likes to and is not afraid to play with anyone. He just likes to golf. He took me here earlier this year, just before the BMW open. The courses were great as you can imagine and almost the same as they would be during the tournament. Don't know what they'll be like today though.

He's also treating me to two other courses we played earlier this year.

I like having freinds like this. Unpretentious about their money and just plain old foks that enjoy good company.

I'll let you know how I shoot.

Last time I shot a 96, which is pretty dam good for a 63 year old.:icon_sunn :icon_sunn :icon_sunn

P

PlayerPlayerAA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I shot a 96 one time, its a great feeling:) I'm just curious how I would have ended up if we had played the back 9 :D Lets see 96+96......
Have fun, gl !

wrung24

wrung24

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, that must be nice. I'll have to go to america once just to do a little golf tour, need to gather some money though, that might take some time.

Have a nice round.

And yeah there are 63 year olds that wish they could shoot 96 on a course like that.

roland cote

roland cote

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Shot a 98 today.....Hate to say it but 3 putted 4 greens....they were like glass!!! two birdies though.