***Official NFL Thread***

gobthemagician

gobthemagician

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Vanquish, no kidding the nfc is terrible this year. But I still feel that the packers (or maybe eagles) will be the ones to win it all. The afc teams are gonna beat up on each other during the playoffs, leaving the team that reaches the superbowl in bad shape and the other team will win (nfc guy talking).

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i don't think anyone is really gonna "beat up on" the pats. they're getting a bye week and all their playoff games are at home, where they consistently stomp on everyone and don't turn the ball over.

the packers are gonna have to travel a bunch and don't get a bye week, they're going to be the ones that are gonna get bruised up before the super bowl.

the eagles are a solid pick imo, but the pats look untouchable and look to be super bowl-bound for sure (unless matched up with the ravens, which i think would be the toughest possible matchup for them in the entire playoffs).

pickup

pickup

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i don't think anyone is really gonna "beat up on" the pats. they're getting a bye week and all their playoff games are at home, where they consistently stomp on everyone and don't turn the ball over.

the packers are gonna have to travel a bunch and don't get a bye week, they're going to be the ones that are gonna get bruised up before the super bowl.

the eagles are a solid pick imo, but the pats look untouchable and look to be super bowl-bound for sure (unless matched up with the ravens, which i think would be the toughest possible matchup for them in the entire playoffs).
Ya, im in love with the pats, and ya I have a mancrush on Tom Brady. There we go, ya, I said it, Tom Brady is THE SHIT!!!

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Did u see that shovel pass on third and six AF? Your falcons are the shit right? Now incomplete on fourth and your team is ****ed. They loseeeeeeeee

U love to talk about the Pats losing to Cleveland.

Your team looks like shit

Yah I said it

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Goin to bed. Your Falcons bore me!!! U would seem to be the best fantasy owner if your team was worth a shit. GNight. Falcons suck!!!!!

gobthemagician

gobthemagician

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Yea that's just the fanboy in me talking. Great mnf game going on! Saints are gonna escape with another close one!

TylerN

TylerN

Kool-Aid & Frozen Pizza
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i did not see the saints winning tonights game

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
can't believe there's going to be a game tomorrow

TylerN

TylerN

Kool-Aid & Frozen Pizza
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
tuesdays game gunna be nationally televised?

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is it me, or do the Eagles and Falcons look like they may be heading on a collision course? I just realized if the Giants aren't in it, that would be one of the best playoff matchups, so many interesting plots in that.

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is it me, or do the Eagles and Falcons look like they may be heading on a collision course? I just realized if the Giants aren't in it, that would be one of the best playoff matchups, so many interesting plots in that.

Not really. I see the Eagles shredding them to bits. Not sure tonight's win (I should only hope so, or else all bets are off) will solidify that, but it should. What the cluck happened to them last night? Turner got me 3 pts in my FF league, FYVM (while I benched McCoy - yes, I am retarded).).

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tebow has looked impressive so far in his limited time. I keep wondering if his natural competitiveness will let him overcome all the "shortcomings" scouts keep criticizing him for.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not really. I see the Eagles shredding them to bits. Not sure tonight's win (I should only hope so, or else all bets are off) will solidify that, but it should. What the cluck happened to them last night? Turner got me 3 pts in my FF league, FYVM (while I benched McCoy - yes, I am retarded).).

oops!

FEARFACTOR

FEARFACTOR

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't believe my Vikings beat Vick's Beagles. I guess that was our Super Bowl this year. I'm sure Vick was so pissed that he wanted to go home and kick his dog. Oh wait, he doesn't have one. Not sure, does he have a wife to beat?

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You guys think the Giants have any chance of making the playoffs?

I'm keeping my hopes alive, but it doesn't look good for this coming weekend with the Packers likely facing the Bears' backups.

coolnout

coolnout

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You guys think the Giants have any chance of making the playoffs?

I'm keeping my hopes alive, but it doesn't look good for this coming weekend with the Packers likely facing the Bears' backups.

I think the Bears will treat it as one of the later pre-season games. They'll play their starters til the second half or so then pull them.

S

steortex

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the Bears will treat it as one of the later pre-season games. They'll play their starters til the second half or so then pull them.
I bet if they treat this as a preseason game it will come back and Bit them Because i sure wouldnt want to play greenbay in 3 week with a healthier ROGERS

Charzr

Charzr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pg2_ks_thistall_300.gif

Last edited:
jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
super sigh.

but it would be pretty amazing if the Seahawks advanced to the Superbowl.

gobthemagician

gobthemagician

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Charz that comic is so true. Absolutely ridiculous that the seahawks clinched their division with a losing record below 500. I know there's an appropriate reform/rule change out there, but can't seem to find it to even get the discussion going.