ObbleeXY

ObbleeXY

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Nice comeback from a 4-1 deficit last night.
The Toronto Maple Leafs win 5-4 in OT!

Any NHL fans here?

What's your team and predictions for the remainder of the playoffs?

Cheers,
JT

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
My entire family are Toronto Maple Leafs fans! and What a win last night!

Of course, I hope the Leafs win at least this series but predicting the outcome?! I think I have learned not to predict much of anything from the Leafs given the team record over the past but as always, will hope for the best outcome possible!

Go Leafs, go!!

R

Ron112355

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Have to be honest I switched channels after TBL scored their 4th goal ooopsi
In all fairness though am in the middle of watching season 6 of Better Call Saul so I have a good excuse:ROFLMAO:

riff_raff312

riff_raff312

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Some what a better show Ron :giggle::giggle: that's for sure,but we all know that trying to predict what will happen with the leafs is like playing the lotto max:unsure: anyway good luck to the Toronto Maple :LOL::LOL: :oops:.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its been a great playoff round. I am rooting for the Avs and the Rangers. It was so funny back in game 2 of the Rangers game when Trouba was behind his own net acting like a real life bobble head.

T

theStarfish

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Though being a Pittsburgh I kinda like to see Toronto being successful. Therefore I was happy that the Leafs are leading now in the series and I am curious to see if they finally are able to close out a series :)

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I love the leafs but avs fan....so my prediction for the stanley cup final this year was avs against the rangers but the two teams are in trouble......lollll