nhl finals?

U

umpinpa22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
any predictions here cc members? assuming it's chicago vs philly? i'll say blackhawks in 6! mainly cause i'm a pens fan and it will be a long summer hearing the flyers fans in central pa chirping! gla at the tables!

G

Gr3atness

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Blackhawks baby!

They are the much better team and I'll be the first to admit it was a massive choke if they lose to the 7 seed, no matter how they got here.

Exit141RTe1

Exit141RTe1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will go for the Hawks also. I though they were one year away, but after what they did to San Jose, it should be over quick.

lektrikguy

lektrikguy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was a Pens fan before the Sharks were around but being in San Jose, I had to root for them. I can't stand the Flyers and would like to see them swept, but I could see it going 6 max.

villajoseph

villajoseph

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i want the flyers even though the blackhawks are the fav. and up 1 game

bredstik

bredstik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a Blues fan, but living in Illinois I can tell you that the Hawks have sure gotten the area fired up. At least Chicago has ONE organization that is run the right way and can provide something for the fans to be excited about.

Hawks in 5.

G

Gr3atness

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm a Blues fan, but living in Illinois I can tell you that the Hawks have sure gotten the area fired up. At least Chicago has ONE organization that is run the right way and can provide something for the fans to be excited about.

Hawks in 5.

If you consider a TV blackout by the owners that drove away nearly the entire fan base until they got good again well run, then yeah.

villajoseph

villajoseph

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well the flyers are down 2 games and headed home for the next 2 games lets see if they can do the same and win both at home

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Go Hawks! It's there time this year. They have been improving in the last few years to get to this point. There focused and will take the cup in six games.