NHL 22/23

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't wait until the NHL season starts, I know pre-season really don't count. The coach is looking for other players at that time, to see who will fit into the roster. That's why most teams don't play their superstars, but it's going to be interesting to see who the Leafs select to fill there roster. What would be nice if Leafs selection will help out the team overall, they have some tough picks to choice from. This has to be the year they will go to second round, I will always be optimistic every year I know one year they are going to pass the first round. I sure hope it is this year , with the talent they have to choice from.

T

theStarfish

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I am looking forward, too! Finally the season is about to begin. I saw some Highlights from the preseason games but I can not wait for the season opener!

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree with the statement, going to be fun and exciting this year. But I think we always say the same thing every year, hopefully thisbis the year they can do it. Go Leafs Go.
I know everyone will be cheering on their teams they like , hopefully for everyone there teams play well for them. Some of the players look like they will fit into the team, so we will see once the season starts.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I can't wait until the NHL season starts, I know pre-season really don't count. The coach is looking for other players at that time, to see who will fit into the roster. That's why most teams don't play their superstars, but it's going to be interesting to see who the Leafs select to fill there roster. What would be nice if Leafs selection will help out the team overall, they have some tough picks to choice from. This has to be the year they will go to second round, I will always be optimistic every year I know one year they are going to pass the first round. I sure hope it is this year , with the talent they have to choice from.
I believe first game is on friday so you dont have to wait too much longer :unsure:

Normino

Normino

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dont like dissappointment so I dont like leafs, Red Wings won prospect cup last year and cant remember if they won this year know they were playing toronto but forgot too watch the facebook games.. only time till yzerman build them back up like he built tampa..

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the biggest problem the leafs face is they are not tough enough. sure they have talent, but when the going gets rough, they back away (nylander). all the talent in the world will not be enough in the playoffs. The other night , Giordano got crunched head first into the boards, not one leaf stood up to the culprit. If you are not team tough, you will falter, bring some tough guys that could play. would make the biggest difference.

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes that's so true about the Leafs, all the talent will not be enough to win in the playoffs. That's something I've been saying to family members, and friends about the Leafs. Back in the 90s they had have tough players , on top of the talent they had back then. Finally someone else agreeing about toughness, in order for the Leafs to make it far in the playoffs. They actually need toughness all season long as well, so hopefully one day they start looking forward like that about toughness on the team.