NFL Playoff Game Ideas

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NFL Playoffs are coming up, and because football is cool, we should have a game or two going with a group of people I degenerately gamble with. Of course, money is likely to be involved, but no huge amounts. Ideas:

ESPN's Gridiron Playoff Challenge - Essentially its a salary cap game, where you pick players each week from the entire player pool, most fantasy points wins. Its kinda fun, and ESPN gives prizes to the top finishers each year (I think the winners gets like $1000 giftcards to BestBuy or some gayness) so there's some freeroll level EV there. SeanyJ & I also put money on it last year, and it was fairly fun.

NFL Playoff Pick'em - Pretty simple, we'd pick games each week against the spread, using the opening line from Pinny most likely. I'm not sure if there's any websites that automate this, but it'd be pretty easy to run in a thread like this even if it wasn't. Best record wins obviously.

Super Degen Prop Bets - Last year Vegas had a prop bet on the O/U for how long it would take Reggie Bush to propose to Kim Kardashian if the Saints won the superbowl, and it was set at something like 3 months. I'm still pissed I didn't take the over.

Lemme know if and what you're interested in, and I'll see about putting something together.

JAMILE1

JAMILE1

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd be up for it C9!! I'd go for something along the lines of pick-em's with spreads

Top 10 Games