• Total voters
t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Last night they had a answer for Lebron, and the Cavs better look to start draining there free throws if they wanna stay in contention...

Aren't the Cavs the worst free throw shooting team in the NBA?

G

Gr3atness

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If the "Big 3" can find their walkers and keep from breaking a hip the Celtics have a chance. Rondo is an up and coming star, though.

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lakers
Suns
Celtics
Magic
will all advance
....you heard it hear first haha.

all seriousness though how Boston ended up winning last night was beyond me. The cavs got every single foul/traveling/technical/ inbound call their way..i mean its a joke the shit that leBron golden bitch james can get away with in this league. First quarter garnett has a layup under the hoop, makes it with ease as lebron knocks his to the ground...no foul call.

4th quarter duing cavs run paul washed up pierce does a pump fake, gets lebron in the air and has him fall on him while throwin up a prayer to get the foul call...prayer not anwered...no foul on LBJ...and THAN that RIDICULOUS technical foul on pierce when he hardly touched MO williams as he flopped to the ground...just ridiculous...Celtics should have won the first game...but crumbled..they should of won last night..and did miraculously and they are doing all of this...........

IN CLEVELAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

series will switch over to Boston and with the crowd as the 6th man im hopin the C's can take the series lead and hold out the Cavs..man i hate this team LOL ugh

jaycism

jaycism

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think the celtics/cavs. is the NBA championship lol. both are very good teams and have nothin but allstars on their teams.

t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lakers
Suns
Celtics
Magic
will all advance
....you heard it hear first haha.

all seriousness though how Boston ended up winning last night was beyond me. The cavs got every single foul/traveling/technical/ inbound call their way..i mean its a joke the shit that leBron golden bitch james can get away with in this league. First quarter garnett has a layup under the hoop, makes it with ease as lebron knocks his to the ground...no foul call.

4th quarter duing cavs run paul washed up pierce does a pump fake, gets lebron in the air and has him fall on him while throwin up a prayer to get the foul call...prayer not anwered...no foul on LBJ...and THAN that RIDICULOUS technical foul on pierce when he hardly touched MO williams as he flopped to the ground...just ridiculous...Celtics should have won the first game...but crumbled..they should of won last night..and did miraculously and they are doing all of this...........

IN CLEVELAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

series will switch over to Boston and with the crowd as the 6th man im hopin the C's can take the series lead and hold out the Cavs..man i hate this team LOL ugh

That's saying a lot from someone who lives in Ohio.

jaycism

jaycism

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol the hawks are losing by 40. lol they arent going anywhere. they will play the 3 or 4 games (whatever the minimum is) and watch the rest of the playoffs like the rest of us. i dont even see them winning 1 game haha

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The sixth man of the year is the difference.

Jamaal Crawford.

I like Joe Johnson and I think Al Horford is only getting better.

If Josh Smith can perfect that outside shot - he's unstoppable.

Good luck Orlando - you will need it.

Especially in the highlight factory.

I think you're wrong. The Hawks will beat the Magic.

still sticking with this after this game 1 massacre? ;)

i mean, i'm an orlando fan so i probably have my biases the same way you do, but i don't see how you can ignore the fact that orlando has now played the hawks 5 times this season and blown them out 4 times and lost by 2 points the other time

you gotta draw the line on homer-ism somewhere. orlando has shown time and time again that they have atlanta's number, it's silly to just think that will go away. the hawks have no answer for dwight and frankly they have displayed a pretty low basketball IQ. 4 guys standing around for 8 seconds while the other guy plays one-on-one and then shoots a contested jumper is not efficient basketball

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
atlanta hawks are going nowhere but home...cmon...not deep enough or talented enough.

my man JJ redick is a complete monster :D

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The 48 hour turn around was too much for the Hawks.

They just played and won two elimination games in a row.

G

Gr3atness

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

You shouldnt be down 3-2 to the BUCKS anyway. Just more reason they wont beat the Magic.

jaycism

jaycism

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol that game was a joke and the rest of this series will be too. lets talk about the cavs/celtics. that series is going to go 7 maybe. anyone else think it will go 7?

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol that game was a joke and the rest of this series will be too. lets talk about the cavs/celtics. that series is going to go 7 maybe. anyone else think it will go 7?

has the potential to go 7, however i see the Celts winnin in 6

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

fair enough, but what about the 4 games ATL and ORL played in the regular season where the magic blew out the hawks in 3 of them?

also, like gr3atness says, it's their own fault for falling behind 3-2 to the bucks. their best player wasn't even playing

Last edited:
jaycism

jaycism

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
has the potential to go 7, however i see the Celts winnin in 6
it very well could. they have sooo much talent on their team. but it could go either way. cavs have a good squad too

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

The Cavs are a joke.

Their best player is an a-hole.

Celtics win in 6.

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
cavs are a joke thats for sure, and lebron is one of the biggest dicks ive seen in my entire life..makes me happy i never cheered for him and always stuck with being an Iverson fan my whole life.

hopefully leBron will never get a ring...EVER, than ppl can never say that hes better or just as good as Jordan, all the announcers, fans, ppl on sportscenter, NBC, CBS, ABC, ESPN ALL bangwagon this dude like he is jesus christ in the flesh, i mean yea hes good as a mother F but talk about some other people in this league you biased groupies

jaycism

jaycism

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol lebron may be a jerk but that doesnt mean that they wont win. that series is tricky.

well guess what. the lakers won again some people dont know crap about basketball. just because they live in a largly african american community they think they know everything about basket ball. if you dont know whats going on than stop makin yourself look bad lol. just my opinion lol

jaycism

jaycism

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Cavs are a joke.

Their best player is an a-hole.

Celtics win in 6.
lol the cavs are a joke? well at least they have a win. the hawks will not win anymore this season. that 1 win will be one more than the hawks lol

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol lebron may be a jerk but that doesnt mean that they wont win. that series is tricky.

well guess what. the lakers won again some people dont know crap about basketball. just because they live in a largly african american community they think they know everything about basket ball. if you dont know whats going on than stop makin yourself look bad lol. just my opinion lol

everybody knows the cavs could win, in fact going by stats they had the best reg season record 2 years straight which would imply they have the best shot at winning it all.

im just saying i hope it doesn happen

jaycism

jaycism

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
everybody knows the cavs could win, in fact going by stats they had the best reg season record 2 years straight which would imply they have the best shot at winning it all.

im just saying i hope it doesn happen
yeah i understand where you are coming from. atlanta thinks he is a sport genius and he really is not. i am just letting him know it lol

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah i understand where you are coming from. atlanta thinks he is a sport genius and he really is not. i am just letting him know it lol

lol well obv he is not (no offense to you atlanta) since he picked the hawks overwhelmingly over the majic when they could barely surpass the injured bucks.

LOL fear the deer

dead spade

dead spade

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lakkkkkkkkkkkkers all the way teams on the east coast cant play with the lakeres and now kobey's starten to feel a little better that just means he's gana start hittin that sick fade away jumper sick man sick:cool: