NBA lockout 2011

TrueOC

TrueOC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think if they end up cancelling the christmas games then they will just cancel then season, its a huge mess already.....Money always causes problems

TylerN

TylerN

Kool-Aid & Frozen Pizza
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
todays meeting sounds promising so far. the fact the it wasnt scheduled makes it just how the nfl began to make progress. fingers crossed

NEWTDOG101

NEWTDOG101

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah I hope 2days meeting was a turn around!!! True, its always about the money just like this online gaming deal!

JamesDaBear

JamesDaBear

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
F*** the NBA, David Stern and the multi-millionaire and billionaire whining cry babies.

TylerN

TylerN

Kool-Aid & Frozen Pizza
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
F*** the NBA, David Stern and the multi-millionaire and billionaire whining cry babies.

50890803_large.jpg

coolnout

coolnout

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think I can make it thru the winter without the NBA. :(

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I haven't missed the NBA. I enjoy seeing a game in person, but I really don't pay much attention until the playoffs. If they start in January with a 50 game schedule, I'd be ok.

TrueOC

TrueOC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never went to a NBA, I would love to go the the MSG and watch my Knicks espically now that there playoff worthy but it will be sad to see the season cancelled. I wont lose any sleep over it but its just sad, they deserve to play the games. I hate owners of sports there all money hungry junkies

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I never went to a NBA, I would love to go the the MSG and watch my Knicks espically now that there playoff worthy but it will be sad to see the season cancelled. I wont lose any sleep over it but its just sad, they deserve to play the games. I hate owners of sports there all money hungry junkies

You should go down to Wall Street & protest them there bastids.

C

Cdub512

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was reading some nationwide poll and 75% of Americans in the poll didn't care about the lockout. I'd have to agree with that, I haven't seen as many people mad about this than the NFL lockout in July. Hopefully there eventually can be a season!

Charzr

Charzr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The players got a revised offer from the owners, they [Players] will get together next week to discuss the offer. Heard on ESPN that if they accept this offer we will get a 72-game season starting Dec. 15

TrueOC

TrueOC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a shame that basketball cant be played. Finally when my Knicks start looking good and make the Playoffs we wont get to see it. I feel bad for the old veterans, I mean if this year is cancelled they will be 1 year older, Will they still have it in them to play?

cardriverx

cardriverx

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
so sad. after probably the greatest nba season in my lifetime last year, they couldn't even do some 2-year temporary thing. horrible.

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Meh.. So hell bent on people boycotting the NBA because there all nothing but a bunch of selfless money hungry sons of bitches. The paychecks they get and they do this to all the fans. To hurt the brand the way they are by missing a entire season... Seriously... Every players rep should be let go. Iam just a stupid frustrated fan. It really is a disappointment and Iam not happy as a fan with anyone involved.

xdeucesx

xdeucesx

Bar Master
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
weee

i hope its shut down 4 lyfe

TrueOC

TrueOC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol, im not gonna lose any sleep over a missed season. I could care less but its just so typical after the Knicks sign superstars to compete for a championship, this happens now a locked out season. oh well :p

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol, im not gonna lose any sleep over a missed season. I could care less but its just so typical after the Knicks sign superstars to compete for a championship, this happens now a locked out season. oh well :p

Yep the whole entire collective bargaining talks broke down because of the knicks new acquisitions..... **** David Stern and the Players Association for holding all of us up because the knicks made a few moves. Typical......

This has to do with some selfish, greedy mofos. Thats what it comes down to.

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think I'd rather see baseball cancelled than the NBA. It's more exciting, a little bit better than watching paint dry.

TylerN

TylerN

Kool-Aid & Frozen Pizza
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i would rather watch lebron choke again

TrueOC

TrueOC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would love to see lebron choke, but im over the hate for him after he choose not to come to new york. I really wished he came but im way happier with amare and carmelo. :)

C

Cdub512

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And JR Smith wins the award for first nba player hurt overseas! Since he's playing in China anyway, he would've had to play their for the China league's whole season.

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know why these players even do stuff like this, I mean don't they make way too much money as it stands? What exactly do they do (In all honesty, what exactly besides play a game for a living)? I mean yes they got talent (Wont take that away from them), but come on lets be real It's still a game in the end

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There's must be some underlying reason why the players and owners can't come to an agreement. Like they're so rich it doesn't even matter whether they ever work again.