Nascar

villajoseph

villajoseph

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
does any one watch nascar if so which driver do you like . mine is # 14 (smoke) tony stewart . he is struggling right now . kurt bush won yesterday with mcmurry behind him .

dead spade

dead spade

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my favorite is matt kenseth he won the very last wiston cup championship, and i've won about $600 betting on him in reno and vegas, but last year i won $200 on tony stewart so i like smoke, its cool that kurt bucsh won on sunday as long as its not jimmy johnson, montoya, or anyone in a toyota lol:cool:

villajoseph

villajoseph

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im with you on jimmy johnson .kurt bush was the only dodge in top 10 or 15 i think he is the only dodge that runs good week after week .how about mcmurry its good to see some different names in the top 10

Jillychemung

Jillychemung

Stacks & Stacks
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How about Geoff Bodine qualifying for Pocono at age 61!!!!! Great to see the Bodine name back in a Cup race!!!

Hogger

Hogger

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a Dale Jr. fan. I also cheer for the Leafs in hockey, so I'm a sucker for punishment.

villajoseph

villajoseph

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes it has been a while to bad wasnt able to finish the race .i thought he was still racing in the truck series im not sure.my wife is a jr fan i think hendrick was not the best move for him dont give up on him

jaycism

jaycism

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lets go Kevin Harvick. he is from one of the neighborhoods i grew up at when i was a kid. he is doing great this year and has a good chance of winning the cup. just needs to keep on making the top 5 every week lol

villajoseph

villajoseph

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes is doing good this is the best start he has had in the cup series thats for sure

dead spade

dead spade

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lets go Kevin Harvick. he is from one of the neighborhoods i grew up at when i was a kid. he is doing great this year and has a good chance of winning the cup. just needs to keep on making the top 5 every week lol
hell yea he does sucks what happen in pocono i had money on harvick just wish he had enough car to pull it out in the end, and did you see lagano try to start a fight with harvick lol:cool:

villajoseph

villajoseph

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
marcos ambrose big mistake when yellow came out shut off the engine & rolled to a stop & had to restart in 5th tuff break he had the fastes car at the end the #48 won today

Jillychemung

Jillychemung

Stacks & Stacks
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ya gotta lose some tough ones before you can win. I was pulling for him but anything can happen at the track!!

dead spade

dead spade

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
great johnson wins another WTF did i hear right that ambrose shut his car off on yellow wasa this on purpose or was it an oh shit lol, that sucks ambrose is one of the best road racers and it would have been cool for him to take this one down and get his first sprint cup win good to see harvick stay in top five and lead for the cup hang on kevin its only gana get tuogher:cool:

jaycism

jaycism

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
kevin harvick finished 5th this past sunday and is leading the pointrs race by a little over 100 points. jimmie has made up some ground and is coming to the top. hope kevin can keep him chasing

A

AUPhoenix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jeff Gordon is my favorite driver and he is in the the thick of the chase right now. However, I do not see anyone stopping Jimmie JOhnson.

villajoseph

villajoseph

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lets hope the #48 team has more days like sunday at chicagoland

villajoseph

villajoseph

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
6 more races till the chase & martin #5 & jr #88 are out side the top 12

villajoseph

villajoseph

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
so jaycism you grew up in bakersfield my friend is from there also

iamhukleberry

iamhukleberry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i like nascar

but as far as a favorite driver i have about 7 or 8 favorites..my all time favorite died in a hard wall crash in 01..rest in peace sr..

villajoseph

villajoseph

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there is 5 races left till the chase starts & martin & jr are still out side the top 12

villajoseph

villajoseph

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the top 10 spots are locked in the chase with 1 race left. biffle & bowyer are 11 & 12 with newman & mcmurray in 13th & 14th

villajoseph

villajoseph

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
edwards sits on the pole for todays race with montoya on the outside

iamhukleberry

iamhukleberry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my driver is kevin harvick he will win it all this yr...

villajoseph

villajoseph

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bowyer got the win today & harvick got 5th & is 3rd in the points

Jillychemung

Jillychemung

Stacks & Stacks
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My nephew was called in to sub at the front tire changer for the Robby Gordon team at 'Degalast week.

Attachments

• Tony 7 tire changer.jpg
    Tony 7 tire changer.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 15