MX is back

thesoxwin

thesoxwin

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We are a Motocross loving family in the NorthEast US...Massachusetts to be exact, home of the famed Southwick MX338 AMA Pro track, AKA "The Sands Of Southwick". We get use of this National level track every Wednesday for our MX Team. My son {15 years old} takes videos ,edits them and posts them on vimeo....here is his latest work...this was some of the riders at our practice on Wednesday 4/6/2011

http://vimeo.com/22062282

E

eaglezoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its an awesome video. It looks like a great track too. Lots of success with your team. I am from Boston orginally by the way.

Stick66

Stick66

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
114 sounds like a 2-stroke. Do they have a separate class for them now? Or do they go up against the 4-strokes?
(Been a long while since I've been to an amateur race. I live near Hangtown in Cali.)

thesoxwin

thesoxwin

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
114 sounds like a 2-stroke. Do they have a separate class for them now? Or do they go up against the 4-strokes?
(Been a long while since I've been to an amateur race. I live near Hangtown in Cali.)

Unfortunately, no. They make them ride against the 4 bangers, around here anyways. There are many more 250 and 450 four strokes than the 125 2 strokes. Except in the 85cc and the 50cc divisions, where they are mostly 2 strokes. Both of my boys are on two-smokers, and will stay on them, as long as I can get them. They cost a LOT less to fix WHEN they blow up, because they all do!

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bob. That tourney tomorrow night? All proceeds go to the Boys and Girls Club? Or a percentage of each buyin? Sorry for the derail bro

thesoxwin

thesoxwin

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bob. That tourney tomorrow night? All proceeds go to the Boys and Girls Club? Or a percentage of each buyin? Sorry for the derail bro

Don't know exactly Norm ...this is being done by WHYN A.M. radio...I'm just supplying the tables, chips, cards and hosting it. Im guessing it's going to be like a 60/40 with the 60 going to the players. These are really a blast, with the crew that is going to be there. They have some pretty good raffles, with Sox tickets and such. Hope to see you there!

thesoxwin

thesoxwin

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

And, Yes that is a 250 two stoke, this kid is fast I think he's around 17 years young.