jcmunoz33

jcmunoz33

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Who u got to win the World Series??? And who’s your favorite team to root for??

Dodgers if I had to choose right now.

My favorite team is the Cubbies!!!

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hopping the Toronto Blue Jays go all the way and win a World Series.

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Blue Jay's are my favorite team, only cause it's my home team. Being the only Canadian team, I have always supported them. It pretty good only being the Canadian team, they have had some great teams in the past. Surprisingly also winning 2 world series, hopefully we can get some great players in the future. This way we can compete again, but it may take some time but hopefully we can win a world series again in the future.

cdntyler87

cdntyler87

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
As a Canadian I’ve been on the jays bandwagon since I was child!! This years team looks promising and could make a deep playoff run, teams loaded with talent just need better pitching then what berrios is doing right now terrible start mercilful pull

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Have a sister in law who hasn't missed a Kansas City Royals opening day in probably 30+ years, given how many of those teams were absolute jokes I admire her loyalty. When she was a kid the Royals had a several year run of outstanding teams so she hs good memories to fall back on. Me, I enjoy talking baseball with her, but all I am interested in is, when do the playoffs start & how are the Yankees gonna pee on their own shoes this season.

W

waynaldo009

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cheering for the Yankees. Dodgers will probably make it to the world series. I want to see Trout and Ohtani in the playoffs but the Angels aren't very good.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Phillies fan here. I grew up watching Steve Carlton and Mike Schmidt in their hey day!

kittykittykat

kittykittykat

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well the playoffs are here and the
Phillies, Yankees and Dodgers are all in it. I’m a life long Dodger fan , I would love to see them go against the Yankees, and win of course.