Mark Sanchez' Growing Maturity

J

jmill

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Colts? really? No they aren't playing up to quality standards. Yeah they're 4-2 but they're wins aren't great. They've been playing really sloppy this year. The Giants are winning right now, but i'm not sure how long they can keep it up (but i'll give them the credit for right now being in the top 5).

P

PlayerPlayerAA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the NFC, you can never discount a team coached by Andy Reid, having to shuffle back and forth 2 injured QB's and having a leaky defense they still have managed to get out to a 4-2 start. Recent draft picks, Jackson, Mccoy, Maclin, Celek, and yes, if I must admit Kolb, have developed a face for this offense that looks to be unprecedented in years to come.
Sometimes I just type chit and I don't think I have any idea what i'm saying !:confused:

PNJs_dad

PNJs_dad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I laugh at all of the Top 5s that don't have the Titans listed. They are 4-2 as well as some of these others. My #1 favorite team will always be the Falcons but the Titans are easily #2 and I constantly see them getting disrespected. I mean really....the Giants top 5. Do you not remember the Titans DESTROYING them in the Giants house? And Jeff Fisher hasn't been a head coach for 16 years for nothing. Titans only 2 losses came to the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Broncos....a game they should have won.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You're definitely entitled to your opinion. But you say that the Falcons had a chance the entire game against the Eagles and I argue likewise that it was the same in the Giants-Titans game. Did you only glance at highlights/final box score? That was a game that was very close and the Giants had a great chance to win but became sloppy by committing personal fouls and too many penalties. And it was a game early in the season when the G-men were not as cohesive and sound in their defensive scheme as they are now (it takes time to adjust to a new d-coordinator).

Titans and Falcons both lost to a Steelers team who didn't feature Big Ben. The Titans look like they're beating up on the scrub teams and playing the stronger teams close, just like the Giants.

As for the Falcons they look good. But they could just as easily be 2-4 as they are 4-2. We'll see how things look in the coming weeks ahead.

G

Gr3atness

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Andy Reid is the most overrated coach in the NFL. He uses his timeouts like he was dropped on his head too many times.

As for Sanchez, he was voted 3rd most overrated in the NFL by the players.

M

Mr Whatever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the jets da best team ? yeah riiight. iv been following em for a looong time and could tell u that they could be the best team ever to step on a field and still lose a big game. gl jets fans. sanchez is getting better though. they shoulda lost last weeks game though. they didnt show up.

PNJs_dad

PNJs_dad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You're definitely entitled to your opinion. But you say that the Falcons had a chance the entire game against the Eagles...
I never said that the Falcons had a chance the entire game vs. the Eagles. The Eagles played a good game and the Falcons played TERRIBLE that day. Kinda like when you get out played in Holdem...just got to say GG and go on. I have a feeling we may meet again. Hopefully the tables will be turned. :)

BTW....the Falcons really should be 5-1. How the hell do you go to OT and give up a 50 yard TD run.

P

PlayerPlayerAA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Andy Reid is the most overrated coach in the NFL. He uses his timeouts like he was dropped on his head too many times.

As for Sanchez, he was voted 3rd most overrated in the NFL by the players.

In his autobiography, I think it was chapter 7, Andy Reid explains how he and his Father use to play a game while watching football on TV, if Andy couldn't correctly call the next offensive play, his Father would pick him up by his feet, raise him up and drop him on his head.

Actually I think Andy Reid is quite underrated, he has made some in game bonehead mistakes in the past, but all things considered, personal moves, preparation, game planning, and wins and losses, he is easily one of the top 3 coaches in this league.:beer:

G

Gr3atness

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In his autobiography, I think it was chapter 7, Andy Reid explains how he and his Father use to play a game while watching football on TV, if Andy couldn't correctly call the next offensive play, his Father would pick him up by his feet, raise him up and drop him on his head.

Just as I thought, dropped on his head, lol. :p

PNJs_dad

PNJs_dad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How bout them Titans and Falcons!!!!!

J

jmill

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was really hoping the Titans would lose today....would make things easier for my Texans. It will be either the Texans or Titans coming out of AFC South. But good for them it will make things more interesting at the end of the season.

Charzr

Charzr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll give you that Sanchez has improved a lot as a QB. But the best team in the NFL....the Kansas City Chiefs, you didn't see that one coming huh!!!

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Chiefs might be the most improved team. But they won't be in discussion for the best team until at least next year :)

TylerN

TylerN

Kool-Aid & Frozen Pizza
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Chiefs might be the most improved team. But they won't be in discussion for the best team until at least next year :)

This is true and the fact that the AFC West is weak (sigh :( broncos) the chiefs may win it but wont go far in the playoffs

Charzr

Charzr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Jets are fining Mark Sanchez for negative body language in practice. lol!!