march madness is here!!!!!!!!

iamhukleberry

iamhukleberry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
best time of the year..i don't watch any basketball until mid march ..that,s when the real ball begins..can you guess the cinderellas.....:party:

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
GO KU!

Anyone going to get a bracket pool going?.. maybe everybody throw in $5?

TylerN

TylerN

Kool-Aid & Frozen Pizza
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ya we should def get a pool going. Maybe like $5 per team or something like that

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
$5 per team?

I just meant make your selections when the NCAA tournament bracket is released.. everybody throw in $5 for that, and the winner with the most points takes the pot.

sheesho

sheesho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
best time of the year..i don't watch any basketball until mid march ..that,s when the real ball begins..can you guess the cinderellas.....:party:

So true. don't care about college bball till February. A sleeper I think is UCLA who is first in the Pac 10 and beat BYU and lost last second to KU. For a mid major, George Mason ( we all know bout them) has come on strong as of late with 15 wins straight.

Winner will be ... Texas

TylerN

TylerN

Kool-Aid & Frozen Pizza
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
$5 per team?

I just meant make your selections when the NCAA tournament bracket is released.. everybody throw in $5 for that, and the winner with the most points takes the pot.

ok that makes sense. How are points awarded? Just one for every pick you get right?

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
ok that makes sense. How are points awarded? Just one for every pick you get right?

1 pt for each 1st round winner picked
2 pts for each 2nd round winner picked
4 pts for each Sweet 16 winner picked
8 pts for each Elite 8 winner picked
16 pts for each Final 4 winner picked
32 pts for the correct Champion picked

Entire brackets would have to be completed before the start of the first game.

E

eaglezoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just began watching men's college hoops this week! I don't see any one dominant team. It should be an interesting March. Kansas State looked good beating Texas at Texas the other night. KSU might be a sleeper.