Is Manny going to the White Sox?

lektrikguy

lektrikguy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I loathe anyone that wore a Dodgers uniform. If he's not on roids anymore he won't be the hitter he was.

M

Mr Whatever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
doesnt matter if he goes, cws are very doubtful to do anything with min in their div (although cws is hanging in there) and the runner up in the al east will get the wild card.

just helps out dodgers payroll if he goes. the season is almost over anyway and the dodgers arent gonna sign him,

id keep that no trade clause and just ride it out since hes going somewhere else anyway. why bother having to do a move and everything during the season where its just gonna be the same situation?

coolnout

coolnout

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sox had best offense in August. It's official Manny headed to White Sox tomorrow. They're 4.5 games out with a brutal September schedule. Hopefully, he can spark this team. Either way will be interesting final month to say the least with his addition.

robert_wrath

robert_wrath

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sox had best offense in August. It's official Manny headed to White Sox tomorrow. They're 4.5 games out with a brutal September schedule. Hopefully, he can spark this team. Either way will be interesting final month to say the least with his addition.

Adding Manny to the roster will dramatically improve their slugging percentage. The Sox cover most of the Over Totals I bet on, this is just going to better my stats for the duration of this season.

robert_wrath

robert_wrath

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The line on the White Sox Game RunLine -1.5 is (+110). I'm expecting a big game from Chicago today, hopefully Manny's debut is a spectacular one.