Manchester United

Ncsaba1988

Ncsaba1988

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
HU
Chips
What's your opinion about Man U right now? Is they going on the right way? Ten haag good for us?

waitandblead123

waitandblead123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In my opinion, Manchester is playing well this season.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
MAGUIRE was highlighted again as a negative character. He has a formidable talent for doing this

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I think they are going to do fine. I just wonder what will happen with the distraction of the possable sale of the team. Bad ownership could be a issue for the team going forward but the right type can bring them back to there former glorry.

Only_player

Only_player

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Haag is a great coach and they are on the right track. Game with Liverpool is just a coincidence. Ten Hag has created an English Ajax that has a lot of potential in the next season. I wish them success. Although I am not a fan of Manchester United, their game pleases my eyes

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Shameful match made by the devils in the 2nd leg against those from FC Sevilla.. they unfortunately lost the chance to reach the semi-finals and why not win a trophy this year...

Hanselot

Hanselot

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
While they have had a decent season, there have been significant irregularities, for example, what happened against Liverpool or F.C. Sevilla. Now, the only thing left is to set up a good game against City in the FA Cup and become champions. Manchester must return to being the club that wins at least 1 or 2 competitions per year. It's on the right track. Greetings from argentina.

AdiS18

AdiS18

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
After Fergusson, MAN U goes through a rather long period of reconstruction. I like MAN U, I watch their games. The transfer of CR7 left room for young players eager to assert themselves. Unfortunately, the level of play, the mentality of the Premier League players is very high. When you play at this level, the pride of playing for the colors of this club must be at the highest level. It's something the players have to understand. Not everyone plays on the theater of dreams!!! Personally, I think MAN U will get back to where it belongs.

Glory, glory MAN U!!!

Jamil

Jamil

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Yes, he is on the right path, but he needs to strengthen the defense. When he loses, he loses by heavy numbers. There is still a weakness that must be addressed in order for him to compete next season for the title.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon. Ten Haag is a very goog coach and the team will make a better performance in the UCL next season.

RhinoRyan89

RhinoRyan89

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Absolutely gutted how we've bottled that vs Spurs tonight i dont know.

And it put my 4 fold down for extra pain

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
do you think that a victory in the FACup final against the rivals MAN CITY would make this season a little sweeter for the red devil fans ?

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.If they win the FA Cup and also qualify to the next UCL ,it will be a good season for them.But next season,they will need to win more trophies