Luck in everything.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are you lucky in sports betting?I have periods when my inner state tells me to correctly bet on a particular outcome of the match.And it happens that not a single bet is played for the evening.At the same time, if I am lucky in betting, then things go badly in poker and it happens the other way around.And how is it with you, my friend?

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think you should rely more on the statistics and the state of the team's players, and not on premonitions and hopes. We always tend to overestimate our favorites, this is the whole point of betting and their profitability for the bookmakers. The player bets on his favorite athletes, regardless of their real chances of winning.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you should rely more on the statistics and the state of the team's players, and not on premonitions and hopes. We always tend to overestimate our favorites, this is the whole point of betting and their profitability for the bookmakers. The player bets on his favorite athletes, regardless of their real chances of winning.
Yes, you are right-but statistics do not always give results.How many football matches have I recently won and lost in the course of the event, taking into account the statistics.The teams went ahead but then missed the victory..Sometimes you just can't guess.and yes, I do not think that I play in the negative-I see the statistics of bets and I am not in a big plus.

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nothing can always give a result, except for "fixed" matches.:D

deputat777

deputat777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to make a lot of bets, at first I won well, but then everything went down and I stopped betting forever.

Secret Rival

Secret Rival

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Are you lucky in sports betting?I have periods when my inner state tells me to correctly bet on a particular outcome of the match.And it happens that not a single bet is played for the evening.At the same time, if I am lucky in betting, then things go badly in poker and it happens the other way around.And how is it with you, my friend?

I'm lucky sometimes. Last night I was lucky that I woke uo too late to bet the 7/7;30 games so I threw a quick parlay out there. There's no rhyme, no reason - just make sure you add a few 'dogs in the mix every once in a while. :icon_sant
I do try to pay attention to how teams are playing, if they are on a back to back, injuries etc...

Attachments

• 0 CardsChat.jpg
    0 CardsChat.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 25
Secret Rival

Secret Rival

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Must be my lucky week! Really liked Michigan and they delivered, didn't get to see the Portland win but I did get to watch the nuggets destroy the Hawks. great to have an 18-20 point lead most the 3nd half, but you can never rest easy with a negative 4 1/2 points going against you. It was awesome to have that 3rd of 3 in the parley be a blowout, rarely works that way. :D

Attachments

• ) - Michigan! rs.jpg
    ) - Michigan! rs.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 24
G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Only on tennis betting had a success before, when I played a lot. I liked the tennis odds especially in Grand Slams and masters tournaments. Football lots of time totally the opposite thing happened.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't bet. To play on bets, you need to know what to bet on and understand sports, but I do not watch sports, games or news.

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In sports betting, I'm doing very badly. And at poker pretty good luckily so I just play poker. I hope I have some luck in betting.

BillyDuke1989

BillyDuke1989

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My luck in betting is periodic - I can lose up to eight bets in a row, and then, suddenly, the time begins when I guess literally all the events.

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sports betting must have its own bankroll. And here, too, there are downswings. The main thing is not to bet a significant amount on one event, otherwise you will regret losing for a long time.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Sports betting must have its own bankroll. And here, too, there are downswings. The main thing is not to bet a significant amount on one event, otherwise you will regret losing for a long time.

You are right there are downswings. Lost like 100.- some days ago but luckily i've already earned half from that amount back lol ...

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Luck is part of it but studying daily is everything if you want any chance to be profitable long term

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If someone is serious about sports betting then there is also a way to reduce the luck factor.
Obviously a lot of follow-up and analysis is needed but it can be a success for someone who is persistent, even just in poker.

Garik777

Garik777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Usually everything is changeable,here you win and there you lost ^.^

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
if you ever have this called your intuition, then you should listen to it and put it only when it tells you to bet, you're probably a very sensitive person and it helps and hurts you so you just need to listen to yourself and you'll be successful but it's better to rely on statistics, they are everywhere

viniavelar2

viniavelar2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
My friend is analyzing soccer games but I'm afraid to follow because if one is wrong one loses the profit of the others, how can I bet on soccer any tips?

S

Spheremaster

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Many people believe luck plays an essential role in each person's path to success

heguli82

heguli82

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
I had 2 ice hockey games on my betslip, one was already correct and another one where Ässät (from Pori finland)have to win by margin of two, and they lead by that two goals before opponent scored unneccesary goal 12 second before end so 2-1 and slightly over 900e is a just a fleeting dream. :)

Day after that, same structure, one already correct and if Kalpa wins, i win over 400e. Well,Kalpa lead when one minute playing time left, goalkeeper is injured, lose 2-1 :)
Is here somewhere section for sportbets goes wrong at the very end :oops::giggle: