Lewandowski

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.Ithink Lewandowski would stay in Munich one moe year but it was his desire to continue his careerin Barcelona.,so he made the right decision.I have no doubt that Lewandowski will have a great season and could not only win La Liga but also be The Pichichi of that league.Options in the UCL?I don´tthink soBy now, there are better and stronger teams but Barcelona will do it better than the last season.Good luck to this amazing striker in Spain.

F

Foldcallraise

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Barcelona vs. Pumas 1 goal and 2 assists on Lewandowski's account

nasty bent gorilla

nasty bent gorilla

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Great signing for Barca, his biological age is not really 33, similar to Ronaldo in fitness. He has three more top years which is plenty of time to re-establish Barca back at the top. Still at his peak, incredible mentality.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I think he needs a few more official matches to reach the best sporting form and to deliver his best on the field

F

Foldcallraise

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
No matter where he throws, he always saves the ball easily to the nets, one of the best in his EASY position

S

Spheremaster

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi all, Lewadowski is a great player and he should play 2-3 years @ Barcelona and he wants to end his career in USA MLS.

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
When Barcelona showed interest in Lewandowski I thought it wouldn't work because of his style of play and the way Barcelona plays but he's showing that it will work out very well, at the beginning of the season

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon. I think Lewandowski can play at this amazing level., at least, three or four years, since he is also a great professional.

rucucu16

rucucu16

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I think Lewandowski is going to give Barcelona a lot of joy, since he is a great striker and very professional.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
he now looks like a fool for leaving to join Barcelona ! like ronaldo going to Man U ?

H

HRVATSKIBOGMARS

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
He went to Barcelona. In my opinion, he could only get something financially, but not at all in terms of the quality of the team. Bayern is much stronger than Barcelona, which was best seen in the Champions League matches. Unfortunately, Barcelona is currently second class. He probably had to leave because Mane was coming from Liverpool.

juan1579

juan1579

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Until now, their decision was very bad, at least until Barcelona achieved good results.

G

Guillermo Lucangeli

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Barcelona is probably the worst club to choose to force a transfer to.

They have no money at all and are desperately trying to sell F. De Jong to Man Utd.

If Lewa wants to go to Barça, he should pay his transfer fees out his own pocket
Barcelona lost a lot off money because they fired Messi . They are stupid

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Incredibly gifted player - amazed he has never won Ballon D'or once - spent 8 seasons at Bayern and his average league goal tally across all 8 seasons was an amazing 29.75 goals! Scored well over 300 goals for Bayern including cup competitions.
Never red carded - a managers dream striker - prolific and he knew what he wanted to do at 34 as he sees the end of his career out helping Barca get back to the top - a great club to end his career at.

olejean

olejean

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Missed a penalty against Almeria 40 minutes ago. It's probably he is getting old for football...

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
might be playing in the U.S. soon , like Gareth Bale !

rucucu16

rucucu16

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I think Lewandowski's numbers are very good, without him Barcelona would not be at the top of the tournament. Missing a penalty kick can happen to any player.
For his age he is at a great level

neptunas888

neptunas888

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think Lewandowski made a good transfer to Barcelona. I definitely didn’t lose anything and, in my opinion, a good club to end career in the future.

Jamil

Jamil

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I respect this player where he was making the difference

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's a very good player, I like Lewa.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This guy's regularity draws attention, incredible... When Barcelona decided to sign him, I even imagined that he would continue to score goals, but not at a similar pace as at Bayern, a great acquisition.