Lebron's Classless Ad

iamhukleberry

iamhukleberry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well I think him abandoning clevland already made him hated there..they were nothing but good to him since he got there..heck he could have owned ohio had he stayed there ..micheal jordan never left chicago..and he is the most loved bull ever and will always be loved there..

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well I think him abandoning clevland already made him hated there..they were nothing but good to him since he got there..heck he could have owned ohio had he stayed there ..micheal jordan never left chicago..and he is the most loved bull ever and will always be loved there..

Well Michael Jordan did in fact play with the Washington Wizards. I think had Lebron stayed in Cleveland at least 3 more years, the fans would have been fine with him leaving (like how Garnett got traded after playing over 10 years in Minny), understanding that he gave them a full ten years to try to win a title.

I think even if Lebron left normally like any other athlete usually has in the past, it would have been less vicious than what it has turned into now.

The fact that Lebron humiliated CLE on national TV by announcing he's leaving, and now showing no regrets about leaving the fans who has worshipped him like deity. No class man.

G

Gr3atness

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No one in Chicago actually counts that Washington stint against MJ. GM Jerry Krause was a total moron prematurely assuming the team was too old, wouldnt resign Scottie or Phil, and traded all their players for draft picks.

I find it funny how Lebron never would have thought to take out that ad except he saw Big Z, the most loved Cav ever, do it.

P

PasoTex

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LeBron James is a jerk. The NBA sucks too.

Charzr

Charzr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lebron James is a D-bag and will never get a Ring...if he is lucky enough to get to the Finals this year (Only because Wade and Bosh play really good in the playoffs), The Lakers will find a way to send his sorry @ss packing home empty handed. GO LAKERS!!!

here it's the latest tweet from this IDIOT:
http://twitter.com/kingjames
Don't think for one min that I haven't been taking mental notes of everyone taking shots at me this summer. And I mean everyone!

Pleaseeeeee, now the critics and the media should be afraid of the wrath of the self-acclaimed king, give a F break. what is he going to do? Not giving them interviews after he loses an important game....

SlySwagga

SlySwagga

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bron dont give a f about CLE first of all. he's from akron,oh.

and secondly u wanna talk about class....he makes CLE respected around the league. from cannon fodder to respect!!! took those bums to the finals by himself!

and thats how they thank him? class?

guess how a future superstar is lookin at CLE now, after they showed character so gratefully?

CLE should be like a proud father sendin his son off to college. they're a waste of air. he has 9 bad games out of a gazzillion and thats what ppl choose to focus on.

midwestern peasants

ythelongface

ythelongface

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5433205

Just goes to show that some athletes just don't get it. He's going to be hated in Cleveland for at least the next decade.

I suspected he will be hated for quite some time.....CLeveland still hates John Elway because of "The Drive" and thats been 23 years. Lebron could have won a championship in Cleveland and that would have meant way more to that city than it ever would to be Miami. You win in Miami, next day, they have moved on to the next thing. You win in Cleveland, and your a god.

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
midwestern peasants

Midwestern peasants? You're so much better than those in midwest, aren't you?

News flash.. it's not just those in Cleveland or the midwest that are saying that LeBron has no class.. it's people all over the country. jho, who originally put this article up is from New York.

SlySwagga

SlySwagga

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Midwestern peasants? You're so much better than those in midwest, aren't you?

News flash.. it's not just those in Cleveland or the midwest that are saying that LeBron has no class.. it's people all over the country. jho, who originally put this article up is from New York.

its legends who r jealous and CLE fans. and yes i'm definitely better than those midwest peasants. i'd be thankful for havin a player like him attempt to bring some glory to my city. those ppl r mad CLE isnt attractive and cant lure good players. they just choose to take it out on him.