Is Lebron serious?

SlySwagga

SlySwagga

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ppl need to stop hating on the king. and this comes from a lakers fan since ca.94....the man avg a triple double almost since coming in. those are video game numbers. retarded numbers. nobody is gonna repeat it for a 100yrs numbers.

all he's saying is he holds no grudges towards CLE even though they sh!tted on him like he burned down on orphanage. bum a$$ CLE should be grateful he was there that long.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What team do you follow? Can you imagine your biggest star, your ONLY star going on national tv and ripping your heart out? Who does that? Only someone as self centered and egomaniac crazy such as Lebron. No offense but this past offseason showed lots of Lebron's true colors and what he really cares about. You cannot say that he carried himself with class while moving to MIA.

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ppl need to stop hating on the king. and this comes from a lakers fan since ca.94....the man avg a triple double almost since coming in. those are video game numbers. retarded numbers. nobody is gonna repeat it for a 100yrs numbers.

all he's saying is he holds no grudges towards CLE even though they sh!tted on him like he burned down on orphanage. bum a$$ CLE should be grateful he was there that long.

All the triple doubles in the world doesn't make up for a ring.

Lebron sucks and he has no class.

B

Bovinity

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can you imagine your biggest star, your ONLY star going on national tv and ripping your heart out?

I can't imagine my heart being ripped out over something on a basketball team, no.

SlySwagga

SlySwagga

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All the triple doubles in the world doesn't make up for a ring.

Lebron sucks and he has no class.

have u noticed that championships r won by teams? all those 15-50-25 players r responsible for the ring. not just jordan,jeter or kobe. so give lebron an actual TEAM and see how many he wins. 30+yr old past their prime players dont count as a championship caliber team. so ur criticism is flawed. try again.

@jho...i hear u. is lebron a bit swaggerlistic and arrogant even? sure he is. can u blame him? no way. i want u naysayers in his shoes for a month. lift how he lifts, fk what he fks, play how he plays, live how he lives. u'd be walkin around like jesus christ himself too.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not pretending to be Lebron. I'm just pointing out that there is a different standard for millionaire athletes and I'm not debating whether it seems fair or not. All I'm saying is that Lebron crapped over his former team in more ways than one, when all he had to do was make a simple twitter that he was going to MIA, and thank Cleveland for all the opportunities to this point.

He made it his prerogative to embarrass CLE. That's all I'm saying.

B

Bovinity

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
is lebron a bit swaggerlistic and arrogant even? sure he is. can u blame him? no way. i want u naysayers in his shoes for a month. lift how he lifts, fk what he fks, play how he plays, live how he lives. u'd be walkin around like jesus christ himself too.

Maybe, but it's good to know that there's a lot of other successful people out there that don't morph into giant douchebags.

SlySwagga

SlySwagga

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe, but it's good to know that there's a lot of other successful people out there that don't morph into giant douchebags.

He isnt JUST merely successful. Thats all i'm saying. Success is even makin it to the nba. James is the man and acts accordingly. I have no problem with it at all. Its well deserved and justified arrogance.

@jho...i dont know what the fuss is all about. James was the greatest free agent in all of sports. We never had a free agent like that before. So it wasnt a twitter matter. It was a big deal and it was handled accordingly.

B

Bovinity

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, maybe you should try to get his phone number and hook up or something, sounds like you're totally smitten with the guy. =D

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
@jho...i dont know what the fuss is all about. James was the greatest free agent in all of sports. We never had a free agent like that before. So it wasnt a twitter matter. It was a big deal and it was handled accordingly.

We have had free agents like that before. No one of that stature has ever left before. It's obvious you're in love with James for some reason, there's no shame in that, he's a great player. But if you think the espn hour special and the way he has acted afterward was "handled accordingly", then you have your blinders on.

SlySwagga

SlySwagga

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You guys dont wanna understand what i'm tryin to say. I'm in love w success i could care less about its color or name. The topic just happens to be James, thats all.

Jho has a point w that espn special being a bit outta here. That alone isnt a good enough reason for all the "hate" he's gettin though. Its easy to be humble when your an avg person.

All these successful ppl are arrogant/confident, just like they should be. Only diff is some of em let it be known others keep it behind closed doors.

So the ones we see out in the open like Lebron are automatically bad guys. Those that act "nice" in front of cameras are good. Thats all it is.

Charzr

Charzr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I read that article in a GQ magazine and they started the article with that bulls^&t, the guy is a stupid bastard!!